Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 5:17:28 AM EDT
I don't care whether you love or hate Bush, someone needs to kick this punks ass

Here's the story:

story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040916/480/wvrs10309162250&e=2&ncid=1756
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:18:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Dupe...

but yeah...   the left is all about free speech... as long as you're saying the same thing they are!  
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:20:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Dupe...

but yeah...   the left is all about free speech... as long as you're saying the same thing they are!  

+1
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:23:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes that guy needs his ass kicked but how about the dad for putting his child in a situation like that.  If he wanted her to see a political speech and wave campaign signswhy not a republican speech?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:25:13 AM EDT
[#4]
pooper duper
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:25:14 AM EDT
[#5]
And look at the little punk to the right with the balled up fist...what a bunch of losers...

I'm telling you....the left is more hatefilled, venomous and underhanded, than the Republicans will ever be...
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:26:35 AM EDT
[#6]
It wasn't very smart of the father to bring his 4 year old to a Kerry rally and hold up a Bush sign in the process.  It was assholish for the guy to rip the sign up, but the political atmosphere is very charged right now and bringing his little girl into a hostile environment wasn't to bright.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:28:23 AM EDT
[#7]
You know what?  Beating on this guy just brings you down to his childish level.  Plus there's every chance that the photog will miss the guy taking the kid's sign and in turn capture you stomping on this guy and getting a negative "Bush Supporter Stomps Kerry Fan" headline.

After watching the Protest Warrior videos of people running up to them, tearing apart their signs, and screaming "FASCIST!" right in their faces - After reading about all the Kerry/Edwards supporters on DU that will flip off/cut off people in traffic because they’ve got a “W” bumper sticker on their car – it’s becoming more and more clear who the fascists really are (fascism of course being a tenet of the Left).

They really are becoming the party of Hate.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:30:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Ya gotta love the mentality of the ABB crowd.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:47:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Let them destroy as many signs as they want.  It isn't hurting ANYBODY, which is the important thing.  Little kids cry if the wind blows too hard.

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:47:37 AM EDT
[#10]
man, I don't know what I would do with my daughter there and they did that shit...  argggggggggggggg
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:50:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
man, I don't know what I would do with my daughter there and they did that shit...  argggggggggggggg

x2.

I think introducing Mr Ass to Mr Steeltoe would be a thought that crossed my mind though.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:52:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:55:32 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Carefully look at everyone in the picture surrounding the man and his daughter--pay particular attention to the little boy with the clenched fist on the right.  Then look at the man and his little girl.  Which side do you wish to be on?  'Nuff said.  I wish I had been there, as the man is forced to think of his little girl first.  

"Son, git Pa the shotgun"
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:55:43 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Let them destroy as many signs as they want.  It isn't hurting ANYBODY, which is the important thing.  Little kids cry if the wind blows too hard.

I guess that you have no children.  That little girl looks just like my niece and anyone who made my niece cry would take an asswhippin from me.  I havent been in a fight since the 6th grade but I would punish that mother fucker.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:57:42 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:04:39 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess that you have no children.  That little girl looks just like my niece and anyone who made my niece cry would take an asswhippin from me.  I havent been in a fight since the 6th grade but I would punish that mother fucker.

Absolutely! You can mess with me all you want, I'll turn the other way. But start fuckin with my wife or children, even a little itty bitty bit and oh boy its on. At that point, we got business. And the store of asswhip is open 24 hours a day.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:06:48 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I daresay you would have been smart enough not to put her into that situation in the first place.  Yes, the punk who tore up the sign desperately needs to get his ass kicked; in my opinion however, the girl's father is a little pussy for going into a situation that he has to know could become violent and using his daughter as a shield.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:11:40 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Dude they destroyed the little girls PROPERTY!  And you call yourself a libertarian
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top