Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 4:58:33 AM EDT

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=14&t=201773

I posted this in the M16 - Full Auto section, but this is time sensitive, and I am not getting much of a response over there yet.  Thanks for any advice.

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:01:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:47:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
just take your 04's in, say "goodmorning" and ask him to sign them. there's no drama or 'tactics' involved.

Did you have the form completely filled out when you went in?

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:52:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Get the form completed EXCEPT the sections for the CLEO to fill out and sign.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:35:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Form 4 needs to have all the info on it, LEO's won't sign blank forms (two copies have to be signed). Just go in neat & tidy and tell him what it is that you are buying, why you are buying it (so you can target practice without alarming the neighbors, you want to target practice or teach your kids- student's without hearing protection so they can hear your instructions etc.) You'll likely have to leave the forms and pick them up after they run you thru FDLE. Be sure that the info in the CLEO line is completed, agency, CLEO's title (sheriff, state attny), name typed, agency phone number. Email or IM me if you need help.

--C

Edited to add, your dealer should have given you everything completed & typed, requiring you to obtain only the prints, photos and sigs, that what I do for my buyers. If it's a private sale, you can go to titleii.com and do the Form 4 online and print two copies. Get the private sellers F4 and copy the firearm data EXACTLY as it appears on the F4.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top