Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2004 8:23:44 PM EDT
Could someone explain this to the uninformed.  How does this lock a thread?

Kentlik
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:28:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't be afraid, they won't notice if you respond.  You will up your post count.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:29:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:29:10 PM EDT
[#3]
We aren't afraid, we just can't figure out WTF you are talking about....

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:31:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It's funny you would be the one to ask.  *Someone* posted this:  

These guys have ENOUGH time to figure out if they are in the right F'ing house!
"F" them and the "F'ing" horse they road in on. If someone broke into my house in the middle of jeopardy and said we are "da pOlice" wearing all that storm trooper crap how would you know it was really the pOlice kicking your door down and kicking the shit out of you and stealing your shit to sell for there inflated false budgets, I mean really!

whatever,
kentlik

. . . in the just-locked thread.  When you say things like your last sentence, you make a personal attack on all LEO's by generalizing with silly BS.  We do not allow personal attacks, and as many members of this site are LEO's, we are not going to have them impugned with silliness of this type.  If you want to bash the guilty, feel free--but as soon as it becomes "all" then it gets the thread locked--and maybe your account, depending upon any past warnings and the degree/nature of the attack.  Mmmmkay?

Funny, I don't see any referance to "ALL" in his post, just those that break into the wrong house.

Oh well, apologoist et al....
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:32:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:33:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:35:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That's because reading comprehension is fundamental.  

SOmetimes it is best to get ones nose out of the book and look at what is ACTUALLY going on.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:35:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's funny you would be the one to ask.  *Someone* posted this:  

These guys have ENOUGH time to figure out if they are in the right F'ing house!
"F" them and the "F'ing" horse they road in on. If someone broke into my house in the middle of jeopardy and said we are "da pOlice" wearing all that storm trooper crap how would you know it was really the pOlice kicking your door down and kicking the shit out of you and stealing your shit to sell for there inflated false budgets, I mean really!

whatever,
kentlik

. . . in the just-locked thread.  When you say things like your last sentence, you make a personal attack on all LEO's by generalizing with silly BS.  We do not allow personal attacks, and as many members of this site are LEO's, we are not going to have them impugned with silliness of this type.  If you want to bash the guilty, feel free--but as soon as it becomes "all" then it gets the thread locked--and maybe your account, depending upon any past warnings and the degree/nature of the attack.  Mmmmkay?

Funny, I don't see any referance to "ALL" in his post, just those that break into the wrong house.

Oh well, apologoist et al....

That's because reading comprehension is fundamental.  

I'm siding with Bee on this one...

- BG
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:42:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Cool! Finally a chance to tell ya'll how I really feel about colors, music and objects.

Oh, wait. Maybe not.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top