Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2004 5:34:22 PM EDT
I'm just a little bit disappointed now that the Assault Weapons Ban is dead.

Hell, every media outlet in this country told me that my street would be flooded with fully automatic assualt weapons.

I got up early the other morning to go pick up a couple off my driveway, only to discover there were none left, I guess all my neighbors must have beat me to them.

Thats allright, according to Feinswine, Brady, and Shummer, I can go to the elementary school and trade a kindergardener some candy for their AK-47.In all seriousness though, thank God we have conservatives in power, lets all work hard to keep them there.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:36:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Hell, every media outlet in this country told me that my street would be flooded with fully automatic assualt weapons.

I got up early the other morning to go pick up a couple off my driveway, only to discover there were none left, I guess all my neighbors must have beat me to them.

Thats allright, according to Feinswine, Brady, and Shummer, I can go to the elementary school and trade a kindergardener some candy for their AK-47.

In all seriousness though, thank God we have conservatives in power, lets all work hard to keep them there.

*singing* Dupe of earls, dupe, dupe, Dupe of earls, dupe, dupe, Dupe of Earls, dupe, dupe....

IBTL
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:36:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats allright, according to Feinswine, Brady, and Shummer, I can go to the elementary school and trade a kindergardener some candy for their AK-47.

In all seriousness though, thank God we have conservatives in power, lets all work hard to keep them there.

*singing* Dupe of earls, dupe, dupe, Dupe of earls, dupe, dupe, Dupe of Earls, dupe, dupe....

IBTL

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:36:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, but this has already been done to death.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:37:39 PM EDT
[#4]
You must be one of the lucky ones.  Here the streets are flooded with the blood of innocent children, because everybody here who has assault weapons is outside spray firing for the hip, and for the first time in 10 years these people are feeling more thrust per squeeze...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:38:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sorry, but this has already been done to death.

yeah.
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#6]
DOOP DOOBIE SHOOP!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:41:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
DOOP DOOBIE SHOOP!

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:47:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Dupe.

+1 for my post count.

IBTL.

Pork.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:28:40 PM EDT
[#10]
I have been hammering the liberals at work asking where are the the streets running with blood.

I also told them truthfully that I actually bought more "assault weapons" and magazines after the ban than before it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:30:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IBTL

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:34:24 PM EDT
[#12]
in all honesty,,,i am dissappointed also.

i thought there would be many moreohhs and ahhs after the sunset..

like companies announcing new guns, deals made with foriegn companies to produce domestic weapons....

then again,,,it hasnt been a week yet
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:41:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Dupe.

+1 for my post count.

IBTL.

Pork.

+1, IBTL and Pork Pie Hats in Marpat flavors.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:45:04 PM EDT
[#14]
IBTLBK
.....fuck the media.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:51:29 PM EDT
[#15]
He's going to get locked on his fifth post.

That has to be some kind of record.

IBTL
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:03:18 PM EDT
[#16]
There's an ice cream truck that runs through my neighborhood on the the weekends. I think I'll have to run out Saturday and ask him - 'got any machineguns!?'. Wonder if he'll 'Get it', or if he'll call the police. lol
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:06:41 PM EDT
[#17]
This is Dupendous!!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:14:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Ahhh, leave the guy alone... its better than a lot of early posts.

Sense of humor and all....

Oh, and IBTL

- BG
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:18:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:22:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Well, I haven't ventured outside my house since the AW ban expired for fear of being bayoneted by some crazy who just got his new bayonet lug.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top