Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2004 3:49:43 PM EDT
Let me rephrase the question - not subjective Osama, but a perfect intellect, oppositional enemy, robotlike logic, "game theory" mentality, essentially, if YOU were Osama, who would you want to win and why?  What do you guys think?  I am convinced a pre-election attack will help GWB...and I am also convinced Osama Wants Bush re-elected to fuel his cause, help with recruitment, etc.  

OK - some things I am taking into consideration, these are my assumptions and I am not 100% confident in them (hence I call them assumptions)

1. If elected, Kerry would withdraw troops = definate failure in Iraq;
2. IF re-elected, GWB will keep Osama running;
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:51:08 PM EDT
[#1]
UBL wants Kerry.  Nothing beats success.  With President Kerry, he would roll up our flanks.  In retaliation, Kerry would push for a new AWB.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:52:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Osama no can vote.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:52:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I doubt Al-Queda will attack before the election. Another attack would guarantee GWB's reelection. Osama does not like having GWB as pres, he used to live comfortably in Afgahnistan, now he lives on the run in Pakistan.

I highly suspect the next terrorist attack will be after the election, if Kerry wins it will be during GWB's lame duck period, if GWB wins it will be any time after the election.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:53:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Of course he wants a democrat. 8 years of clinton vs. 4 years of Bush.  Look who's been in his ass the most.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:54:31 PM EDT
[#5]

<--------------- says it all...

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:00:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck that Muslim POS. Kill him and take over the middle east. For every man killed in the field we kill 100 POWs - just like the Germans in 1943. Yeah. Yeah.. Yeah!!! ...or whatever.

America uber alles!!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:20:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Fuck that Muslim POS. Kill him and take over the middle east. For every man killed in the field we kill 100 POWs - just like the Germans in 1943. Yeah. Yeah.. Yeah!!! ...or whatever.

America uber alles!!!

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:20:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:46:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Osama no can vote.  

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:47:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Osama no can vote.  news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1935000/images/_1938460_dolls300pa.jpg

Might sigtar15 have some competition????
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:53:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Hho is the dipshit who said Bush?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:03:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Fight a more sensitive war on terror or hunt them down in their caves. Hmmmm I wonder.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:03:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Osama no can vote.  

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Where the hell did you find that?   I really need to print it off for my democrap supervisor....  
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:08:16 PM EDT
[#15]
I noticed that the imbeciles who said he would rather have Bush left no comments.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:17:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Kerry would blame any terrorist attack on assault weapons and call for new bans. He would fight this war just as Clinton did.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Gee Alex how about some tougher questions huh?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:25:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Anyone but Bush.

Does that sound familiar?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:34:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Anyone but Bush.

Yes, it's the suicidal droning of the extreme left.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:37:28 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone but Bush.

Yes, it's the suicidal droning of the extreme left.

And apparently of the extreme right.  At least that what some self-proclaimed extreme rightist on this site say, though I suspect that they are really Dems and just don't want to admit it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:49:19 PM EDT
[#21]
OK, I'm going to go on record as saying that I think osama would rather see Bush as pres than Kerry.

Here's my reasoning:

osama wants nothing less than a worldwide holy war against the great satan and anyone who is not muslim (or muslim 'enough' for him).  Terrorism to him is nothing more than a tactic to rile up the troops.  Since 9/11, Bush is starting to give him his holy war.  Bush to him and his ilk represents a face which they can xerox onto millions of posters and parade around the streets of the world.  To him, Bush is a formidable enemy, and osama is the underdog.  Everyone loves an underdog.

kerry's foreign policy is likely to be a lot like clinton's, in that terrorism will be ignored save for a couple of cruise missiles thrown at an asprin factory every time a US Wasrship gets a hole punched in it by a zodiacload of seafaring ragheads.  In other words, kerry is not likely to take any serious stand against osama and his minions, save for an occasional "lucky catch" that he'll take credit for when some anti-terrorism operation started under Bush bears some fruit.  kerry is not really the "face of evil" that osama is looking for.

OK, you all may start flaming me to pieces now.

-Gator
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:50:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:52:30 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
OK, I'm going to go on record as saying that I think osama would rather see Bush as pres than Kerry.

Here's my reasoning:

osama wants nothing less than a worldwide holy war against the great satan and anyone who is not muslim (or muslim 'enough' for him).  Terrorism to him is nothing more than a tactic to rile up the troops.  Since 9/11, Bush is starting to give him his holy war.  Bush to him and his ilk represents a face which they can xerox onto millions of posters and parade around the streets of the world.  To him, Bush is a formidable enemy, and osama is the underdog.  Everyone loves an underdog.

kerry's foreign policy is likely to be a lot like clinton's, in that terrorism will be ignored save for a couple of cruise missiles thrown at an asprin factory every time a US Wasrship gets a hole punched in it by a zodiacload of seafaring ragheads.  In other words, kerry is not likely to take any serious stand against osama and his minions, save for an occasional "lucky catch" that he'll take credit for when some anti-terrorism operation started under Bush bears some fruit.  kerry is not really the "face of evil" that osama is looking for.

-Gator

I agree with you....clinton's do nothing policy (while setting us up for disaster) marginalized Osama and his band, and GWB made him a worldwide hero to terrorist scum.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:18:37 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's my reasoning:

-Gator

I agree with you....clinton's do nothing policy (while setting us up for disaster) marginalized Osama and his band, and GWB made him a worldwide hero to terrorist scum.

Cute theory, but it can only be true if you assume that OBL is completely insane and illogical.  Under clinton, he was gaining strength every day.  With Bush in the oval office, OBL is in hiding, his funding has been frozen, and his best fighters and leaders are being killed.
I'm not saying you are definitivly wrong.  Muslim extremists are insane by western standards.   That is why they can not be reasoned with, only killed.

They would have never attacked us as they did on 9-11 if they were a rational, strategic thinking enemy.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:37:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's my reasoning:

-Gator

Cute theory, but it can only be true if you assume that OBL is completely insane and illogical.  Under clinton, he was gaining strength every day.  With Bush in the oval office, OBL is in hiding, his funding has been frozen, and his best fighters and leaders are being killed.
I'm not saying you are definitivly wrong.  Muslim extremists are insane by western standards.   That is why they can not be reasoned with, only killed.

They would have never attacked us as they did on 9-11 if they were a rational, strategic thinking enemy.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 12:30:51 AM EDT
[#26]
I think that one of the reasons 9/11 happened was that obl was tired of pulling stuff off and not getting noticed.  Bombed a few embassies, nothing.  Killed 17 US Sailors and nearly sunk a US Warship, still nothing.  He had to do something big in order to get noticed.

Sure, he's on the run now hiding in caves, he's got trouble financing his operations and generally daily life is a bit tougher, but for him he has *exactly* what he wants, a legitimate worldwide jihad against those who are not muslim.  Almost everybody on the planet knows who he is and support for his goals has never been higher.  This could only happen under a strong US president like Bush.

-Gator
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 12:51:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Of course WHEN (not if, when)  our loved ones catch up to Osama and destroy him...  This will be moot.

Kerry will not be President, no matter what these people want, and he will not even be a person of interest... so he will be moot as well.

So really, it doesn't matter if Osama (dead man walking) loser wants another loser (Dead politition should of let his past lie) to win, it's over.  We just have to wait around long enough to watch them die... politically, and in one case... physically.

Kerry might win the bleeding heart of the year and worldwide suckup awards.. but he'll never be a real contender for Leader of the free world.

Not even close.

Who does Osama want to win?.... Who cares.  He'll be dead soon anyway.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 1:55:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Fair enough.

This whole thread started out with the assumption that osama is alive to begin with.  My own personal belief is that - tinfoil hat time - osama is already dead.  Who knows how he was killed and frankly who cares, but the fact that he has not shown up in *any* recent videotapes is a strong indicator to me that he's with his virgins.

osama is nothing more than a figurehead for worldwide hate against the US and non-muslims of the world anyway.  I still think that anyone who supports international terrorism as a tactic would rather see Bush in the white house than kerry.  Bush is a far easier person to hate than kerry, because he has taken a stand and has not wavered.

-Gator
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:06:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:15:12 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where the hell did you find that?   I really need to print it off for my democrap supervisor....  

Found it on MightyRighty.com....

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:07:51 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

America uber alles!!!

Apparently someone has neglected to take their medicine today...
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:09:50 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

You're both being incredibly foolish and juvenile.  Trashing the WTC made Osama a hero to terrorist scum.  Prior to our invasion of Afghanistan, he was anything but marginalized, he was totally in control.  Now he's mostly out of the loop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top