Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2004 3:49:23 PM EDT
Anybody have the NRA supplemental insurance?
My householders doesnt cover the value of my firearms and with all these hurricanes I'm thinking I need to upgrade my coverage.
I read over the policy and it sounds OK but what do I know? Anybody here with more smarts than me know anything? Is it a good deal? It almost doesnt matter, I have to get more coverage.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:50:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Why doesn't it cover your guns?  Mine are coverd.  Shit everything is covered as long as I put it on the worksheet.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:52:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Why doesn't it cover your guns?  Mine are coverd.  Shit everything is covered as long as I put it on the worksheet.

Who's your carrier?  Every renter's insurance ( yes i know you said homeowners) i've checked has a limit around $2500 on guns unless you buy addtional. ?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:53:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I checked the policy and I'm only covered for 500 bucks.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:54:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who's your carrier?  Every renter's insurance ( yes i know you said homeowners) i've checked has a limit around $2500 on guns unless you buy addtional. ?

I was able to add an additional 40 thousand misc that covered tools and guns.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:57:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone know of a carrier that doesn't require serial numbers until the time of loss?  I don't feel real good about giving a list of firearms complete with indentifying marks to a decidely proven anti-gun advocate(Most insurance companies).  I have no problem giving that info AFTER a loss, but just for general knowledge, No!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:59:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Now just how will that factor into your horrible boating accident?  Dumbass.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:02:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Anyone know of a carrier that doesn't require serial numbers until the time of loss?  I don't feel real good about giving a list of firearms complete with indentifying marks to a decidely proven anti-gun advocate(Most insurance companies).  I have no problem giving that info AFTER a loss, but just for general knowledge, No!

The NRA insurance requires no #s and you only have to list a gun at all if its over 1500 bucks. It covers scopes and accesories.
ArmsCare costs .016% of the value of the guns. Is that a good deal?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:09:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I will never let any one know
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top