Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2004 2:35:05 PM EDT
He just slammed the Moveon.org idiots for saying that machine guns would be available now that the AWB was expired.  He said that those weapons have been banned since 1934 and the Klinton AWB had nothing to do with them.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:36:27 PM EDT
[#1]
And what is the f'ing deal with every bumber reel of video having a Street Sweeper in it?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:37:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
And what is the f'ing deal with every bumber reel of video having a Street Sweeper in it?

this bothers me too.

the day  of the epiration, i cracked open 3 newspapers and the all had the street  sweeper as one of the 19 guns we will see on the streets soon.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:37:55 PM EDT
[#3]
You beat me by 26 seconds!

Bomber
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:42:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Promoting lies is what makes network news interesting.  The truth would be boring but spice it up with a Street Sweeper or other "bullet hose" and voila, you've got Hollywood on the cheap.  If you're an anchor make sure there's an abundance of "concern" in your voice as you gaze up the street for the "ice cream truck of destruction".
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:44:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm just too busy thinking while typing....got me by a couple of minutes

Brit's show is, in my opinion, the best show on television.  I try to never miss it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:55:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:And what is the f'ing deal with every bumber reel of video having a Street Sweeper in it?

Promoting lies is what makes network news interesting.  The truth would be boring but spice it up with a Street Sweeper or other "bullet hose" and voila, you've got Hollywood on the cheap.  If you're an anchor make sure there's an abundance of "concern" in your voice as you gaze up the street for the "ice cream truck of destruction".

It's all show business and lies sell more soap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top