Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2004 12:21:11 PM EDT
We all know that campaigns hold a big piece of information on their opponent hidden until October, so this will shock the voters. What do you think Bush's surprise for sKerry will be? Vice versa?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:24:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Apparently, this is when the Swift Boat people will begin the attack on Kerry the antiwar activist.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I bet the name Bin Laden comes up....probably in both camps, and I dont doubt that fat arrogant slob Moore will do something public is his last ditch effort to ruin the country.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:26:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Cheney is going to squirt Kerry with a water soaker filled with Holy water and Kerry is going to melt like the witch that he is...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:27:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I bet the name Bin Laden comes up....probably in both camps, and I dont doubt that fat arrogant slob Moore will do something public is his last ditch effort to ruin the country.

+1
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:33:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Cheney is going to squirt Kerry with a water soaker filled with Holy water and Kerry is going to melt like the witch warlock that he is...

Corrected it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:34:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I bet its got to do with Kerry cheating on his wife and then paying her off to shut her mouth.

That or I bet Teressa is really a man in drag  
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:39:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I bet its got to do with Kerry cheating on his wife and then paying her off to shut her mouth.

That or I bet Teressa is really a man in drag  

But then he'll just marry him (Edwards), all the gays will be happy and he'll get a boost on ahem. in the pole.  Oops! there I go again.  Not pole but poll.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:40:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Knowing Kerry, it'll probably be a December surprise instead.

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:41:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Swift boat Vets have pictures of him and his pants down...so to speak.

My money is on SBVFT having some REAL dirt on Kerry that will all but destroy the Dem party.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:44:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm hopin the bin laden name comes up....

with DEAD somewhere near it

- BG
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:48:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Kerry:  The rest of his records will come forth, showing he was awol or dishonorably discharged.  The CBS think will be linked to the Kerry campaign.  

Bush: Osama will be caught.  Bush/Cheney will absolutely OWN kerry/edwards in the debates.  New York and California will become battleground states.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:56:29 PM EDT
[#13]
I suspect the real damage done by the CBS forged documents will be to discredit out of hand any similar efforts by the Kerry campaign in the last month of the election.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:26:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Today Shawn Hanity intimated several times that he's seen some coming ads from the Swift Boat Vets.
He says these are far more devastating than the ones up until now.

He wouldn't say what they were, but says to hold on to your hat.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:30:13 PM EDT
[#15]
heard that from Rush also........
I hope its good and devistating to the SKERRY bitches
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:34:37 PM EDT
[#16]
It will be revealed that Dick fucks Bush in the ass.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:40:59 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Today Shawn Hanity intimated several times that he's seen some coming ads from the Swift Boat Vets.
He says these are far more devastating than the ones up until now.

He wouldn't say what they were, but says to hold on to your hat.

Yup...the Swifties are saving the big bombs for October...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:41:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Apparently, this is when the Swift Boat people will begin the attack on Kerry the antiwar activist.

Kerry's AWOL.. It's beginning to break now actually...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:42:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:11:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Ick !
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Takes one to know one!
Touch'e douchebag
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:13:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

We're talking about democrat ads, not your personal life.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:14:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Absolutely nothing.  The Bush camp is done, they have done all that they need to do. W just needs to get back to work, be Presidential, and show the remaining undecided voters why he is the best to run the country. Kerry will continue crying, whining, and the public will continue to notice that he has no real message, other than to attack GWB.  Some of the sheeple are actually starting to figure it out that Kerry does not have any good ideas to help this country, or a track record of fixing things in the past.   People are now finally seeing John Kerry for what he is, someone what wants the spotlight because of the attention, and not because he has any real objectives to accomplish that will help the country.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:17:34 PM EDT
[#24]
-Binladen found before election
-Kerry gets anus cancer from heinz ketsup
-Gore comes out of the closet and antes up on hateful rhetoric
-strong alligations of malpractice by edwards as a trial loya
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:19:20 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm waiting for an answer to an e-mail before I make my mind up but I think it may have to do with Kerry's discharge papers.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:20:01 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Cheney is going to squirt Kerry with a water soaker filled with Holy water and Kerry is going to melt like the witch warlock that he is...

Corrected it.

Actually he was right the first time

Bomber
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top