Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 12:16:41 PM EDT
I believe their poll showed it 46% to 46% among registered voters and among likely voters Bush had a 1 point lead. This is nationwide.

In light of all that's going on, it troubles me that Kerry could be back in this again. And if true, how could the electoral votes be going so much in Bush's favor now?

I dunno what to think anymore. But the talk of landslides may be premature.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:18:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Would CNN show anything but ?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:20:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:21:44 PM EDT
[#3]
link to the article? I looked on CNN and couldn't find it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:22:36 PM EDT
[#4]
This daily tracking poll hasn't showed a huge Bush bounce, but it has shown a trend away from Kerry and towards Bush.
www.rasmussenreports.com/Presidential_Tracking_Poll.htm
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:23:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn't see it in an article. It was on that bitch Judy Woodruff's Inside Politics show.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:24:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:28:01 PM EDT
[#7]
just saw it on CNN too.

but yea, i'd like to know who they're calling as well.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:28:36 PM EDT
[#8]
You listen to polls???

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:31:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't you think that Iowa Futures thing is likely to be influenced by the fact that more republicans are likely to be investors? (or vice versa).
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:32:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You listen to polls???

Only when I like them.  Really the national polls mean nothing.  I'll bet percent-wise it's really close but EV-wise it's not.  Bush just has to hold those swing states.  Kerry has to put out fires in states he thought he had locked.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:33:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Don't you think that Iowa Futures thing is likely to be influenced by the fact that more republicans are likely to be investors? (or vice versa).

And if these investors thought Kerry had a chance, they would invest in his futures. They are not.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And if these investors thought Kerry had a chance, they would invest in his futures. They are not.

Interesting point, but come on, don't we all invest with our hearts a little too much? I'm sure there have been fans betting on the Bengals, Cardinals, Chargers, etc. through some pretty bad years.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:36:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:37:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Interesting point, but come on, don't we all invest with our hearts a little too much? I'm sure there have been fans betting on the Bengals, Cardinals, Chargers, etc. through some pretty bad years.

Don't confuse FANS with INVESTORS.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top