Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 11:56:52 AM EDT
Ok so recently I was moved from a nice office with my own lab to a cube farm not unlike something in the matrix.  At this new place some people are rather ..... playful.

I've been involved in "rubber band wars" pretty much all week.  Its gotten to the point where we're doing the tac squat walk around the cubes.  

Now, in the spirit of AR15.com I've already thought of using 168 grains of war winning firepower, but I think that would "ruin" things rather quickly.

I've also thought about something like this.

Although it stays with the rubber band idea, it probably wont be easy to sneak in under my shirt.

I was thinking about doing one of those little wooden pistols but I think a Firewheel is a better suit.

Its full auto, semi and has sights to aim with. Its got a collapseable stock and comes in marpat.

Is there anything I should look at before I spend $20 of my hard earned dollars on one?

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:02:25 PM EDT
[#1]
You can't hunt ducks with one of those.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:06:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You can't hunt ducks with one of those.

The question is

Should you duck if they hunt you with one of those?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:09:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Tactical games are one of the things that keep workin in a cube farm bearable.  Unfortunately my current environment does not allow them.  I hate cubicles.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:09:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one. I got it for free! As a prototype... I've been a beta-tester for them.

It's the same as they have now. It's truly not worth it. Hell to load, counterintuitive to fire, weak, and basically worthless.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:15:41 PM EDT
[#5]
You want to part with it?  Where in VA are you?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:16:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Fairfax, and no.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:19:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:20:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Ha.

Can I atleast check yours out before I sink any cash?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:24:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Check your PMs
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:27:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Dude...Nerf already makes what you need.

Couldn't find it on Nerf's site, but EBay has what you need..
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:36:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Dude...Nerf already makes what you need.

Couldn't find it on Nerf's site, but EBay has what you need..

Ha!

#1 I'm not spending $50 on this.
#2 Its gotta take easily and cheaply attainable rubberbands since I probably wouldnt get my darts back.
#3 That doesnt come in marpat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top