Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2001 9:51:14 AM EDT
going to be shootin' my LEGP when it gets here!!
[heavy]

Guys, let me tell ya, this is truely a Beautiful Weapon!! But more importantly.....It is a FANTASTIC SHOOTER!!
[sniper]

I would like to take just a sec and say to my buddy LuvmyAR.....Bro, you "DA MAN"!! Goatee and all.  
[:)>]

LuvmyAR came all the way from Georgia to our little gathering spot in Texas to share this awesome weapon. Let me just tell you, she shoots better than she looks, and she is BEAUTIFUL!! The awesome job RRA did with the pressed on A2 was superb. We even had a Marine Master Gunnery Sargeant of 20+ years that thought it was real!! He asked "How'd ya'll get away with putting an A2 on this legally"??

Trust me, you owe it to yourself to buy one of the weapons!! It would be worth the price if it cost $900.00!!

Let me just say that I don't go out of my way to give compliments. Rock River Arms busted their tails for us to make a superb weapon!! They have more than earned our business and anyone elses for that matter. The weapon is so awesome, we now have another coming to Texas as of this morning!!

Thanks guys, you did great!!

DK

Link Posted: 6/4/2001 11:46:16 AM EDT
[#1]
You guys keep dangling that rifle in front of this poor college student and it's making me crazy.  I have $19 in my Checking Account.  I wish I had $660.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 8:18:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Hell, don't feel bad there Bro!! I had to do some swaping around of cc companys to get the 2.9% APR so I could get mine too!!   [:D]

I am such a nice guy that I have gone in and financed 3 other weapons for buddies of mine. Am I a nice guy, or just stupid??   [rolleyes]

Don't answer that!! I am just a nice guy because these are friends and relatives and if they don't pay.........[dracula] they know I will be out for BLOOD!!!

DK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top