Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 9:47:28 AM EDT
While back someone asked about the direction they should go in IT. I think it was you who said you got into with no certifications and little experiencethrough IBM.Well I was just hired and I was wondering about there training .I have a Comptia A+ and a 4.0 grade average in college courses that cover MCSE cert. I could study a little and take 3 or 4 of the test and pass them. I just didint want to shell out the money. I have been working for the last 2 years as a Network Admin at a charter high school so I didn't need them.I was wondering about the training they offer or provide. Does any count as college credits?What cert are offered, recommended?

I'm in a good position of owning a construction company that pretty much pays my retirement and if need be my way through life with little to no management. I treat my 2 permanant guys very well as well as my temps.That is the secret to capitolism.I may not make as much as I could off them but I can sleep nights.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:16:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:55:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm supplemental right now. The pat is good though. St.Louis aera
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:49:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top