Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2004 2:00:12 AM EDT
Recently Channel 24 Toledo published the names of all CCW holders in Lucas county claiming "it's the publics right to know."

I think that it's TV 24's right to know how irresponsible we as gun owners feel this action was.  To that effect, I propose that every gunowner with access to a fax machine fax TV 24 a short note expressing their displeasure. Use your imagination but please remember no threats or profanity.  We want to let them know that we are displeased with their actions in publishing the names of our brothers and sisters in arms.  This should get their attention very fast, both in tying up their news room fax and by using up their paper and ink.  Their news fax # is (419) 535-8936.  If enough ARFCOMMERS flood their fax line, I think they might just see the error of their ways.
So do this as soon as possible, as well as emailing them and calling them. Post results/replies in this thread.

Come on guys(and girls) Let's do this!

Hessian-1standing by!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:10:31 AM EDT
[#1]
So as a criminal I know not to mess with these people.
Can they put up a list of unarmed sheeple so I can make a shopping list.
What a bunch of dickheads
I just faxed them a note
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:33:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I did the same......looks like we ain't gonna flood anything!

Hey Guys! How would you like your name, location, and birthdate to be public knowledge!

It's only a fax/phone call and you get to mess with a "crusader!"

hessian-1 yeah! you know the deal!
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:32:53 PM EDT
[#3]
This is the next county over from mine. What B.S. I don't have a fax but I'll reply someway. Thanks for the heads up. There are far too many libs in Toledo, so I seldom go there, watch Toledo News or Buy The Blade. They have an agenda and they let nothing stop them from it. They do this and cannot figure out why Fox News is growing so many fans.
Flood them with faxes guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top