Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 11:41:42 PM EDT
Cleaned my truck out tonight, ArmorAll'ed the tailgate.  I was sitting on it for a while afterwards.  

Now I got ArmorAll all over my ass.  I'm sliding all over the place here.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:43:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to armorall the seats and floor of my Crown Vic execpt for the drivers seat.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:43:39 PM EDT
[#2]
It could be worse.  Your ass is all shiny now!  Go show it off!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:44:17 PM EDT
[#3]
You realize its 3:50am here on the east coast right?.....And you still have a slippery ass?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:44:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I used to armorall the seats and floor of my Crown Vic execpt for the drivers seat.  

When I had a vehicle with seats that I could ArmorAll, I would love sliding around for a few days until it finally wore off.

I love the feel of that slick steering wheel.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:45:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You realize its 3:50am here on the east coast right?.....And you still have a slippery ass?

I cleaned it around 11PM EDT.

Thank goodness for a nice garage here at work.  Vac, clean windows, Armor-All.

Now I need to wash it, despite the coming rain from that Ivan SOB.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:46:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I stopped washing my cars after they got wrecked.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:47:48 PM EDT
[#7]
My truck is too nice to not wash at least twice a year.  I detest washing it though.

Cleaning the inside as well.  First time I've cleaned some of it in over a year.  Still had deer hair in the cargo area.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:48:49 PM EDT
[#8]
FYI.....Just had the seats in my RX7 redone in leather.  The lady at the shop said that ArmorAll is one the worst things to put on leather.  I don't know if you have leather seats, but wanted to let you know about that stuff.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:49:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Both of mine used to look very nice, I didnt even get to wash my new paintjob once, I was plannng on washing it the day it got hit.  

The other car I washed then the side got dented, now its got marks from where some kids threw rocks at it, long sotry there and Im pissed about it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:50:31 PM EDT
[#10]
No leather, cloth.

Only leather in my truck is on the steering wheel.

I've been using it in vehicles since I started driving.  Never had anything bad happen. But I've never had any leather.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:51:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Both of mine used to look very nice, I didnt even get to wash my new paintjob once, I was plannng on washing it the day it got hit.  

The other car I washed then the side got dented, now its got marks from where some kids threw rocks at it, long sotry there and Im pissed about it.

Man you got shitty luck.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:53:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Man you got shitty luck.

Yea, now I tell other people who I know not to try to own anything decent since your pissing money away if you try.  The last dent in my Trans Am I put ther myself from hitting it, I saw some kids with rocks looking at the side of the car that still looks decent they didnt throw any rocks then.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:56:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Are you sure you didn't come from a gay bathhouse or something?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:58:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Are you sure you didn't come from a gay bathhouse or something?

Nope.  The ass of my pants is just covered in ArmorAll.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:08:54 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Yea, now I tell other people who I know not to try to own anything decent since your pissing money away if you try.  The last dent in my Trans Am I put ther myself from hitting it, I saw some kids with rocks looking at the side of the car that still looks decent they didnt throw any rocks then.

I think that a good idea for a product would be fake key mark decals so that people will think your car has already been keyed and leave it alone.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:12:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think that a good idea for a product would be fake key mark decals so that people will think your car has already been keyed and leave it alone.

That doesnt dtop them, trust me, back passenger side and part of the front are messed up, kids throw racks at the back trunk. Then later someone steals a wheel cap off it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:22:04 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That doesnt dtop them, trust me, back passenger side and part of the front are messed up, kids throw racks at the back trunk. Then later someone steals a wheel cap off it.

That is what a battery hooked up to a 10,000volt transformer and a capacitor, which is all hooked up to your car's exterior is for.  They wont fry, but they will get a shocking they wont believe.  Its also handy for those that decide to piss on your car.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:34:28 AM EDT
[#18]
I had a firebird I sometimes washed it DAILY, now I have a pickup and I took it to the car wash once in 2 years
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:50:32 AM EDT
[#19]
BTT for Pickupdan, king of ArmorAll Riding in his truck, seatbelts are MANDATORY!!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:58:01 AM EDT
[#20]
I used that crap one time on my Tahoes running boards, Ill never do that again.    
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

This thread should be moved to the Pink Pistols forum.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:18:33 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
BTT for Pickupdan, king of ArmorAll Riding in his truck, seatbelts are MANDATORY!!!

WHAT?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:00:06 AM EDT
[#23]
When I was 12, I put that stuff on the seat of my motorcycle. I was sore for 3 days after that hard lesson in friction loss.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:21:42 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Great on the hard seats in the back of the cruiser...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:23:20 AM EDT
[#25]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top