Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 9:03:36 PM EDT
I was in a customer's house today and he had an exterminator spraying for ants. The customer and I had to walk out of the room because we started getting dizzy. This exterminator walks out like nothing is wrong. That kind of profession breathing that crap HAS GOT TO BE so unhealthy.

Correct me PLEASE if I am wrong. This guy had on NO mask. just gloves. This has got to be killing him big time no?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:04:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Did he wear mirrored glasses and an orange Mack truck hat?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably is killing himself.  His choice not to wear a respirator.  Kinda stoopid though.

He'll have mutant kids too now.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:19:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought all the shit now was EPA safe! must of been all in your mind
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:25:02 PM EDT
[#4]
they use that water based stuff now.

they spray and it dries to a fine dust then insects take back to the nest.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:28:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I miss the old Can O Death sprays that seemed to kill bugs better.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:33:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Still not as crazy as the cabinet guy I used to work with when I was doing drywall.. lacquer gun in one hand, cigarette in the other.

Guy was cool as hell, but mentally deficient. All the painters and cabinet guys were.. too many fumes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top