Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 7:48:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:49:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Let them eat cake.  Hmmm off with her head!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:50:18 PM EDT
[#2]
yep, foot inserted all the way to the knee joint, maybe even a little beyond that.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:51:24 PM EDT
[#3]
This women is a MENACE to her husband's run for POTUS.

Good Job!!!!!!!!!!!  Keep it up Teresa, all America is counting on YOU!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:51:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Nothing like naked kids after a big disaster....  

www.wbur.org/photogallery/op_sontag/images/1.jpg  (somewhat graphic but historical)

It was the first thing I thought of.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:53:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Republicans should follow this woman around with a tape recorder 24/7.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:55:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Cupid Stunt
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:57:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:07:46 PM EDT
[#8]
What's wrong with what she said?  Water and food are much more important than clothing.  If you don't have drinkable water, you won't be too concerned about what you're wearing.z
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:10:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What's wrong with what she said?  Water and food are much more important than clothing.  If you don't have drinkable water, you won't be too concerned about what you're wearing.z

TIMMAY
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:10:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I think that it was more the way she said it, and not the way whe meant it.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:15:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
All I can think of is the kids they pulled out of the Russian schoolhouse, naked and bleeding.

What a heart on that woman.

Ditto
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:16:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Ya,

If it was meant as a bit of a joke to lighten things up, that's okay, but if she were serious, then I have some serious problems with her.  (not like I did not before this.)
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:23:03 PM EDT
[#13]
I think she would look more like person with some small amount of class if she had donated a few dollars instead of criticizing the efforts of volunteers.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:28:09 PM EDT
[#14]
She dont have a clue, remember she was born with a gold horseshoe up her ass
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:51:41 PM EDT
[#15]
This woman is simply amazing.

Does she even THINK before she speaks?

Cupid Stunt +1

- BG
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:53:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Look up the words DUMB and CUNT in the dictionary.  Both have pictures of Ms. Heinz Kerry.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:23:55 AM EDT
[#17]
if (gasp!) kerry wins the election we can at least look forward to lots of SNL skits making fun of her.  she's too odd for it not to happen.

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:28:14 AM EDT
[#18]
If  kerry gets elected I will be ashamed of both of them. She has no class what so ever.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:59:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Much as I hate to agree with her, she's thinking pretty damn straight.

How many of you remember Maslo's Hierarchy of Needs???

Without  water you die in about 4 days usually, bad water longer,  Without food maybe a couple of weeks, without clothes in the tropics.  Not a problem.  

Anybody that's ever done any massive disaster relief for real, drill or planning, knows that water is the big problem you have to solve immediately, shortly thereafter food and then shelter.

What do you guys have a lot of in your SHTF load outs or should.  WATER.  What should you have in your earthquake (or hurricane or tornado) stockpiles  3-5 days of water, week of food at a minimum.

Do you know what almost if not all the breweries  have agreed to do in the event of a major disastor _(say a big earthwuake, New Orleans flooding, etc) shift immediately to canning water and shipping WATER
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:22:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:41:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:12:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:18:46 AM EDT
[#23]
dear lord, that woman is an ass!!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:23:54 AM EDT
[#24]
This is not Africa! It is the middle of September where the temperatures can dip down in the 50's.  If you don't have anything dry to wear you could become hypothermic.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:25:46 AM EDT
[#25]
a sign of who she truly is ....
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:29:48 AM EDT
[#26]
The idea of this person taking up residence in the white house is offensive to me.
No one that makes public comments such as these ought to be afforded the title "First Lady".

Every election I am just amazed at what comes out of the woodwork to make a bid for the whitehouse...and it gets weirder and worse every four years!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:32:27 AM EDT
[#27]

That picture reveals her 'inner person'.

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:33:50 AM EDT
[#28]
DAB=Dumb Ass Bitch
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:00:38 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Much as I hate to agree with her, she's thinking pretty damn straight.

How many of you remember Maslo's Hierarchy of Needs???

Without  water you die in about 4 days usually, bad water longer,  Without food maybe a couple of weeks, without clothes in the tropics.  Not a problem.  

Anybody that's ever done any massive disaster relief for real, drill or planning, knows that water is the big problem you have to solve immediately, shortly thereafter food and then shelter.

What do you guys have a lot of in your SHTF load outs or should.  WATER.  What should you have in your earthquake (or hurricane or tornado) stockpiles  3-5 days of water, week of food at a minimum.

Do you know what almost if not all the breweries  have agreed to do in the event of a major disastor _(say a big earthwuake, New Orleans flooding, etc) shift immediately to canning water and shipping WATER

I hear lots of folks with some valid points here (i.e., ARDOC, AR50troll, DPMMN, BUCC_Guy, burley and MrClean) with that ..........  alot of the other posters sound as if they have never bugged out, prepared for tornadic weather or hurricanes (regardless of your state).
Try telling the Red Cross to only bring water and generators.  Clothing is essential in their relief efforts especially when your belongings are spread over several miles of land and sea.  They distribute clothing and blankets as much as water/food.  Who the fuck in their right mind here thinks you can go around naked just because you have 'potable water'.   I've lived thru Tornados in (tornado alley) Missouri........Hurricanes on the Texas Gulf Coast (grew up in Galveston aka 'Home of U.S. worst natural disaster [1900 Storm: hurricane]) and volunteered for disaster help in more ways than one.
For you to think for one second that clothes are not essential in relief effort makes you sound like a total friggen idiot.......similar if not exactly like this freak woman.  
Some here need to get their heads out their asses..........or let their own family run naked after your shit has just been destroyed and nothing left but your ass.
This freak and poor excuse of a woman, very disturbingly reminds me of some posting here........
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:28:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Rule of 3's applies:

Death after:

3 minutes without air.

3 days without water.

3 weeks without food.

Although if it gets cold, clothes and blankets will come before generators and food.  Nothing like a little hypothermia to ruin your day.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:53:38 AM EDT
[#31]
You guys are racists, you just don't like her because she's African American.  

She knows better then you do. So shuddup, and eat your pinecone.
-Steve
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:46:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Fine next time you get wiped out.  We'll tell the Red Cross to give you clothes and the waater and food to others.  Then you can tell us how good the polyester tastes as you dehydrate and die.

If people don't wanna see some ugly assed folks don't look but they still look better alive and flopping than dead and and flat.

Me I guess I wanna get food and water, I can wear dirty clothes for a long time if I need to.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:53:12 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
You guys are racists, you just don't like her because she's African American.  

She knows better then you do. So shuddup, and eat your pinecone.
-Steve

Wrong. I don't like her because, well, I just can't list all the reasons....

She probably wouldn't live in government housing anyway.

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:57:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Heard she was borderline alcoholic and she and skerry fight like cats and dogs.
Also both have absolutely no respect for people around them unless they they think need them for something.

Will be a dark day if GW doesn't pull it out.

DMOS
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:08:24 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I hear lots of folks with some valid points here (i.e., ARDOC, AR50troll, DPMMN, BUCC_Guy, burley and MrClean) with that ..........  alot of the other posters sound as if they have never bugged out, prepared for tornadic weather or hurricanes (regardless of your state).
Try telling the Red Cross to only bring water and generators.  Clothing is essential in their relief efforts especially when your belongings are spread over several miles of land and sea.  They distribute clothing and blankets as much as water/food.  Who the fuck in their right mind here thinks you can go around naked just because you have 'potable water'.   I've lived thru Tornados in (tornado alley) Missouri........Hurricanes on the Texas Gulf Coast (grew up in Galveston aka 'Home of U.S. worst natural disaster [1900 Storm: hurricane]) and volunteered for disaster help in more ways than one.
For you to think for one second that clothes are not essential in relief effort makes you sound like a total friggen idiot.......similar if not exactly like this freak woman.  
Some here need to get their heads out their asses..........or let their own family run naked after your shit has just been destroyed and nothing left but your ass.
This freak and poor excuse of a woman, very disturbingly reminds me of some posting here........

Ms. Heinz-Kerry is so clueless, it makes your head spin...

As a Florida resident who was impacted by Frances, has family that lives in Punta Gorda (Charley), a family friend that was killed by Charley, and friends in Alabama (Ivan), I find her comments offensive, to say the least.  She seriously needs to have a big, warm cup of STFU...

I hope Kerry's campaign goes down in flames...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:17:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Save my little friend !.........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top