Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 6:54:03 PM EDT

Lt Bush is a dynamic outstanding young officer. He clearly stands out as a top notch fighter interceptor pilot. Lt Bush is possessed of sound judgement, yet is a tenacious competitor and an aggressive pilot. He is mature beyond his age and experience level as evidenced by his recent participation in the unit firing deployment.

homepage.mac.com/cfj/3-nov-70-bush-praise.pdf
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:58:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool, I don't doubt it's true.

By the way Raven, I saw many of your deep voiced relatives while I was up there. They make crows sound like little girlie birds.

I got out of the airport in Texas & melted like a popsicle on the 4th of July. My mom said what? it's perfect here.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:09:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I love those birds, that's why my handle is what it is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top