Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/15/2004 4:31:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:34:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Exactly how the fuck does a person get to look like that....damn, I work out...have even benched close to 400 lbs....but this guy is a monster....i cant even imagine what a person must endure to look like that...absolutely fkn scary
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:35:01 PM EDT
[#2]
THIS

THREAD

IS

GAY
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:35:43 PM EDT
[#3]
he's a cop in TX, too.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:37:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
he's a cop in TX, too.

God help you if he gets his hands on you, but I'll bet he can't run for shit.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:39:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, but he's hung like a hamster.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:41:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:43:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Gay Thread off for a second:

I was really into weight lifting and martial arts a few years ago and I saw him in person at the Arnold Classic in Columbus, OH about 5 years ago (I now boycott them because Arnold is a political retard).  He is MASSIVE in person.  Pictures don't begin to show how big this guy is.

BTW, he's a cop somewhere in Texas, IIRC.

Ok, Gay Thread back on.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:44:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
he's a cop in TX, too.

Great, that is what the world needs, the combination of power, guns and quantities of steroids.

On the juice for sure.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:44:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Jesus god. How can anybody... ANYBODY think that that... thing... is sexy, in any way?

Christ, I can't understand the point of bodybuilding. Weightlifting, yes. Trying to make it look like you can't tie your own shoes... no fucking way.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:45:29 PM EDT
[#10]
ronnie is insane. i downloaded his workout video, and i about had a heart attack.

he was deadlifting almost 900lbs for reps. he was using 200lb dumbbells for incline bench for 10 reps, nearly 600lbs for FRONT squats, etc. etc.

download his video. it's insane.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:46:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I wonder how big he is when he's not all ripped out for a competition.  Seeing how he can't seem to get his arms down with his lats being so damn huge I really don't think anybody would have a problem dealing with him as he probably wouldn't even be able to get a hold of you.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:47:27 PM EDT
[#12]
This guy is definatly the spawn of some governement super soldier program.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:48:13 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Exactly how the fuck does a person get to look like that....damn, I work out...have even benched close to 400 lbs....but this guy is a monster....i cant even imagine what a person must endure to look like that...absolutely fkn scary

its called steriods, and I aint shttin you Ive known a lot of people in the Biz and you cant get that big without roids
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:48:34 PM EDT
[#14]
[dumbanddumber] Wow, he must work out [/dumbanddumber]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:50:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Someone here once said he needs someone to wipe his ass.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Nice tits.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#17]
*writing a parking ticket*
*then smashing it thru the windshield*
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#18]
OK, where is the pic. from that guy on CHiPs
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:55:34 PM EDT
[#19]
EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:57:26 PM EDT
[#20]
i think it says a lot about the police department he works for, since they are obviously looking the other way and not drug testing him.

the man is incredible, with or without the gear, though.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:03:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Is that a handkercheif he is wearing?  

Hope he doesn't have to blow his nose.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:10:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Deca, HGH, Anadrol 50, Winstrol V, Sustanol and every other androgenic/anabolic that's out there.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:11:37 PM EDT
[#23]
I thought it was Barry Bonds
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:12:54 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Jesus god. How can anybody... ANYBODY think that that... thing... is sexy, in any way?

Christ, I can't understand the point of bodybuilding. Weightlifting, yes. Trying to make it look like you can't tie your own shoes... no fucking way.

I used to be seriously into weight lifting about 10 years ago. Worked out very day, followed a sensible routine and diet/nutrition. I made some pretty significant progress in a short time (at my peak I had the "Chippendales" look). One thing I swore to myself was that I would never work towards the freakish level of development... I'd sooner quit working out all together.

Women do not find that kind of physique attractive.

I also used to buy a few of the body building mags (even more a waste of money than gun magazines).

One of them ran the results of a poll asking women which body type they found most attractive (I forget the exact categories). The editors were shockingly surprised that the "extreme physiques" came in 2nd or 3rd.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
he's a cop in TX, too.

used to be a cop, in an interview with flex magazine around spring he said that he won mr olympia the first time without ever juicing, but if he wanted to stay competetive he had to start juicing.  he got drug tested for roids and popped and he was given a warning, few months later he was tested again and before they got the results he resigned.  been mr olypia 6 or 7 times has about 6percent body fat and weighs in at about 280, off season he is about 320 and alot bigger.

he was a cop in arlington, tx
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:18:38 PM EDT
[#26]
I met Nasser El Sonbaty at the airport last year. He had to turn sideways to clear the magnetometer. Delts were like two freakin pumpkins.....now there's a HUGE dude ! ! ! ! !  
He beats Ronnie's stats by a few lbs...5'11 and 330# off-season. BTW, I think Ronnie is only a reserve officer.  

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:20:40 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Deca, HGH, Anadrol 50, Winstrol V, Sustanol and every other androgenic/anabolic that's out there.

not to mention about 5 hours in the gym everyday and an insane diet.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:27:14 PM EDT
[#28]
My Dad was a World Class weightlifter and he looked nothing like that guy. Don't get me wrong, my dad was known for his physical size but that guy is ripped. By the way, my dad was the first guy to ever bench over 700lbs.

Bomber

PS Telling people that hasn't stopped people from kicking sand on me at the beach

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:32:03 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

not to mention about 5 hours in the gym everyday and an insane diet.

I know we accuse they guys of jucing, and they do, but it takes massive dedication to get to that level. To get to the point where sterioids will do you any good you have to lift like a mad man and endure massive pain.

Bodybuilders must endure sever pain to get like that. To make muscle grow like that you have to tear it, and the crazy weight and high reps do it. You have to love the pain to get like that.  And that is admireable.

But as for being a fighting man that big is a liability. Being that big can hurt your endurance and flexibility, doesn't always. And it does restrict your range of motion which hurts in hand to hand combat. With arms like Mr. Colmans when he holds them up to guard his face there has to be a hugh gap left where is bicep keeps him from holding his arms in tight.

The ideal for someone who fights would be good all around strength and endurance. Look at what it takes to survive the Airforce PJ program or to get into BUD/S. That is what I would strive for if I was a lawman or a solider.

But bodybuilding isn't gay and that sort of physique is admireable.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:34:07 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
This guy is definatly the spawn of some governement super soldier program.

Good one!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:35:07 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I met Nasser El Sonbaty at the airport last year. He had to turn sideways to clear the magnetometer. Delts were like two freakin pumpkins.....now there's a HUGE dude ! ! ! ! !  
He beats Ronnie's stats by a few lbs...5'11 and 330# off-season. BTW, I think Ronnie is only a reserve officer.  

www.hugenasserelsonbaty.com/photogallery/nasser27.jpg

I met nasser when I was in the military he was guest posing at a new gym in LA, I got his autograph and since I was bodybuliding at that time I asked him for some advice, he said "the best thing you can do is to train alone, no body wants to be bigger, stronger, and leaner as much as you do, find out what works for you and do it, dont do what anyone else tells you or what you read in magazines this kind of shit will throw you of focus and keep you from becoming a freak, I live by these rules and look at me now, I haven't won mr olympia but i'm not even at my prime yet"

needles to say i followed his advice and I went on to compete in a few jr. local competitions, i didn't win anything but i got bigger than i ever thought i could get(not like a freak but bigger than the average guy).  

Now I'm just a couch potato .

by the way ronnie is about 44 years old
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:38:58 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

go tell him that, see what he says, i think that is the guy they keep in jail for when the new guys get arrested
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:39:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Ronies a nice guy,  he works for a friend of mine who owns the cloathing line for NPC,  met him once,  check it out sometime its in all the major bodybuilding magizines,  think he looks big in the pic,  he's bigger in real life
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:43:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:47:09 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
he's a cop in TX, too.

Great, that is what the world needs, the combination of power, guns and quantities of steroids.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:49:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Sweet glittery g-string!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:55:59 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I thought you had a thing for bi-ceps
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:56:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Was this posted in the Female Forum?

MT
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:01:47 PM EDT
[#39]
What a Freak of Nature.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:02:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Looks like a condom stuffed with walnuts.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:11:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Anyone else think he looks like this dude?  At least his face.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:11:45 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
he's a cop in TX, too.

used to be a cop, in an interview with flex magazine around spring he said that he won mr olympia the first time without ever juicing, but if he wanted to stay competetive he had to start juicing.  he got drug tested for roids and popped and he was given a warning, few months later he was tested again and before they got the results he resigned. .

he was a cop in arlington, tx

Does anybody believe this?   He has been juicing for years to reach the elite pro ranks.  No possible way he could even get an invite to the Mr. O without taking gear.  I doubt he was ever tesed for roids.  He made enough money and could quite.

Natural.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:12:43 PM EDT
[#43]
He's 44, huh?  Look at him when he's 65 or 70.  He'll look like shit warmed over.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:15:33 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

go tell him that, see what he says, i think that is the guy they keep in jail for when the new guys get arrested

Not as a complete stranger I wouldn't. If I knew the guy and had a few beers with him I certainly would.
Anyhow, I think Ronnie already knows his "short comings" and maybe even has a sense of humor about it.

You have to admit, his "package" is pretty pathetic.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:17:17 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not as a complete stranger I wouldn't. If I knew the guy and had a few beers with him I certainly would.
Anyhow, I think Ronnie already knows his "short comings" and maybe even has a sense of humor about it.

You have to admit, his "package" is pretty pathetic.

if you have tree trunks for legs, it would make even a 10" dick look small.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:23:36 PM EDT
[#46]
He maybe big but he will be dead in a few years.  Your body wasnt meant for that kind of abuse.  The steroids and medications not to mention the stress of lifting and working out will kill him.  Only a matter of time.

I bet his BF had to tie his shoes for him.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:25:35 PM EDT
[#47]
That is plain ugly and scary.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:31:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:36:13 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
He's 44, huh?  Look at him when he's 65 or 70.  He'll look like shit warmed over.

Rondo Hatton's more like it....

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:41:22 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

if you have tree trunks for legs, it would make even a 10" dick look small.

Look again. Ronnie has a seedling sprouting in between the redwoods.

I looked up his bio and amazingly he has one kid. I can't figure out  how penetration or insemination would be humanly possible (unless he used a turkey baster or surrogate partner).

I realize that the guy is at the top of his class and good for him in achieving that, but he's no more a freak than the full body tattos and pierced scrotum  crowd.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top