Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 4:24:49 PM EDT

First the liberals said Bush didn't show up at all but now they are saying he did show up but he refused to follow orders???? Tring to have their cake and eat it too?

Rather just  accepted the fact that the memos were fake but he didn't admitt it! This lying sack of shit then said he and cbs were being fare and would report any new findings......BULLSHIT!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:35:24 PM EDT
[#1]
As Rush said yesterday, for them to OUT the source and/or the true documents would potentially do 3 things:

1.  elect Bush if the person who created this was in any way associated with the DNC or Kerry camp.

2.  Out a person who committed a felony ie: forgery and/or tampering with a national election...

3.  Ruin CBS' reputation for years to come.  

I say it's already slidding that way on #'s 1, 3!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:03:59 PM EDT
[#2]
CBS's story is pure bs.  I was a pilot at the same base for 6 years and there's no way my commander's secretary would remember me.  I seriously doubt that this 86-year old secretary remembers anything about Bush that wasn't planted there by Dan Rather.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top