Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 3:06:09 PM EDT
Time to stuff it in their pooper & post pics.

One Congressman has already called for an investigation of CBS - I think we should all immediately call our congresscritters and urge them to support such an investigation.  CBS has tried to skew an election through lies and misrepresentations about one of the candidates; they need to held accountable.  I'd also like to see us get some letters going to the FCC in an attempt to have them terminate or not renew CBS's broadcast license.  Although it probably wouldn't happen, it would push the pucker factor at CBS through the roof.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:38:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I am in, lets get some !
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:45:25 PM EDT
[#2]
That will work for me! C'Mon everybody! Let's influence national T.V.!! Great idea!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:45:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Who's in for a fire mission on CBS

Group Buy?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:48:09 PM EDT
[#4]
What do you want me to do?  I'm in.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:49:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Who's in for a fire mission on CBS

Group Buy?

Money sent!

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:51:30 PM EDT
[#6]
This is a bad idea, instead of the topic being CBS vs. the Truth it will change in the Mainstream media (don't forget ABC and NBC hate Bush too) to the Mean Republicans vs. the poor little defenders of the 1st Amendment CBS.

Better to target the companies that buy ads on CBS instead.  At Viacom (owner of CBS) it is all about the bottom line.

G23c
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:24:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
...the Mean Republicans vs. the poor little defenders of the 1st Amendment CBS.

G23c

Fuck them, we're the ones with the guns???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top