Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 12:31:39 PM EDT
Yes, I did, the guy who for years has said he did not see the need for one....

I bought a Liberty Colonial, granite finish.....

I should have it home by Sat, I hope.....

the sad part is, it will be full after I get it set up, then I have to buy another one....

BUT the good news is, I also got a FREE RIFLE, yes a FREE RIFLE, up to $200, and I think I will get a NEF 17HRM........Yaaaaa that will work........

Well got to go tell my firearms, they will have a new PLAYHOUSE.....
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:33:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Hate to say it.. but that isn't a safe, its a really high price locker. Just take the back door panel off and put your foot on the bottom and pull the the top and watch it flex.

but that is cool about free rilfe.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:35:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Shoulda got a Cannon
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:36:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Fire is better on liberty, but can't get into a cannon with hand tools
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 1:01:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hate to say it.. but that isn't a safe, its a really high price locker. Just take the back door panel off and put your foot on the bottom and pull the the top and watch it flex.

but that is cool about free rilfe.

Maybe, but it will at least slow them down.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top