Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 10:59:46 AM EDT
Check it out!

This auction is for a vintage IBM Selectric 72 typewriter.  This is one of the early Selectrics produced in the early 1960s, a Model 7X.  Now you can create those forged documents right the very first time. We will ship at no charge for Buy It Now buyers.

Yes, this is the one CBS should have used to forge there documents. So to give your forged documents that original look use the original equipment. All you need is some old typing paper to give your forged documents that unique original professional look!

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41816&item=3839925186&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:05:48 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:09:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Actually that's not even right...My father's unit was using Underwoods well into the late 80's..

Think WWII-era typewriter, and you get the idea

We hashed this out last weekend....even IF the memo existed, if that was the one and only copy, the coincidence would have been amazing as it is. If it was a copy, it would have been a one-off using carbon paper. Paperwork was hated sooooooo much because it was suuuuuch a pain in the ass...odds are a memo like that wouldn't have been written in the first place!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:41:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Actually, I just got done filling out a form that had to be typed. While there are not many typewriters left in inventory, I know where there is one. It's an IBM Selectric II. Out of curiosity, I looked for some sort of date on it. It had a tag underneath; it has been serving proudly since 1974.

It does not have a "th" superscript.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top