Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 7:19:02 AM EDT
Where are all the cheap neautered rifles from the darka ges I kept hearing were going to sell for stupid low prices?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:24:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't seen them either but there is no shortage of people who would have you believe that you should take a $400-800 dollar loss on your verifiable pre-'94 ban Armalite, Bushmaster or Colt lowers.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:27:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, I can understand why pre bans are losing their value... You now don't get anything extra by owning one, when you can go buy a new one, and put all the evil features on it.  

If someone wants to pay hundreds more for sentimental value... well... a fool and his money are soon parted...
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:27:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I haven't seen them either but there is no shortage of people who would have you believe that you should take a $400-800 dollar loss on your verifiable pre-'94 ban Armalite, Bushmaster or Colt lowers.

BigDozer66

Then again, there are plenty who think they are still worth $400-800 more than new stuff.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:10:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BigDozer66

Then again, there are plenty who think they are still worth $400-800 more than new stuff.  

They might well be in several states...none in our neck of the woods!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:11:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Aim surplus has them on sale
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:15:36 AM EDT
[#6]
How do you get a deal like what is on AimSurplus if you are not an FFL?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:16:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I like the prices
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:21:56 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like the prices

WOW, that is a good price but...

I can still build one cheaper myself
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:41:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
How do you get a deal like what is on AimSurplus if you are not an FFL?

You find an FFL who will order them for you and not charge a mark up. One of the FFL's i use pays for it with his money and sells it at cost + transfer fee so the only thing i pay above the price is sales tax.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:43:52 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Where are all the cheap neautered rifles from the darka ges I kept hearing were going to sell for stupid low prices?

Rock River Arms has complete A4 post ban uppers for $375.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top