Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 6:14:25 PM EDT
Looking for somewhere to buy a soft-sided gun bag for an M4, anybody have a good experience that they would like to share with the class?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:15:53 PM EDT
[#1]
My absolute #1 choice is Eagle Industries.

I would also like to try Tactical Tailor, but theirs is usually a 3 week wait.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:23:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Blackhawk "Homeland Security" Discrete case.
1.  The large internal pocket has webbing and velcro straps to secure your rifle and other goodies.
2.  The slightly smaller, zippered, external pocket is velcro-lined and comes with a 6-mag pouch that velcro's in.  Lots more room for extra tools, scopes, a cleaning rod, cleaning and parts kit, etc.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:23:55 PM EDT
[#3]
They got some leet stuff...definitely buying there.

Eagle Industries
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:28:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My absolute #1 choice is Eagle Industries.

Ditto.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:34:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Eagle Industries discreet bag. Get a black one, and you can "maybe" pass it off as a guitar gig bag. Camo or OD will give you away.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:38:34 PM EDT
[#6]
My choice is the Blackhawk.  I got a full size, which is squared and can look guitarish.  The smaller one can look like a big skateboard case.  I'm a HUGE fan of these cases, they look and function superbly.  The padding is thick and there is more than enough room to modify and add all accessories you could dream of to it!

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:40:53 PM EDT
[#7]
eagle industries
got one at bushmaster.com
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:42:36 PM EDT
[#8]
All my future gun cases will be guitar cases after the looks I got carrying six rifles into a hotel room.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top