Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 2:19:17 PM EDT
Go to Bushmasters web site,

Click on products, and then hit UPPERS...

then hit PRE-BAN UPPERS, and BROWSE AWAY, NO annoying pop-ups stating BLAH BLAH  BLAH about these are replacement sparts, cant be used to make new weapons, BLAH BLAH BLAH

I LOVE IT, YES, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:21:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Go to Bushmasters web site,

Click on products, and then hit UPPERS...

then hit PRE-BAN UPPERS, and BROWSE AWAY, NO annoying pop-ups stating BLAH BLAH  BLAH about these are replacement sparts, cant be used to make new weapons, BLAH BLAH BLAH

I LOVE IT, YES, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yup, and it was only a day late
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:21:52 PM EDT
[#2]
That damned thing was friggin' annoying. I'm so glad it's gone. The ban that is!

Now they just need to update the complete rifles section!

HS1
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:33:56 PM EDT
[#3]
he
Is BM 5.56 or .223? What about rate of twist 1:7 1:9 for these two new No Bans..
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:42:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The complete rifle section is updated. 2 No Bans offered at the top a M4 and 16in Carbine..

Is BM 5.56 or .223? What about rate of twist 1:7 1:9 for these two new No Bans..

5.56, 4150, Chrome lined.

You have to ask for 1:7. (occasionally only available in M4 and 20" Gov't)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top