Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 1:20:53 PM EDT
For your reading pleasure. Left her SN in so you can have a nice convo with her if youd like. No, shes not that hot. Tell her you got her S/N from hot or not...thats where I got it. LOL.

DravisAR: Not going back to college, tried that, prefer going into the military. Don't know my ship date yet.
Heart32300: oh...bad deal man
Heart32300: military is evil
Heart32300: for srue
DravisAR: haha not really
Heart32300: sure
Heart32300: yeah it is
DravisAR: why do you say that
Heart32300: my ex is in the army and hes going to iraq in october and the military ruins girls lives...
Heart32300: lol
Heart32300: that and bush is a dick who fights wars for his own gain and is killing innocents on boths sides and for what
DravisAR: haha your an idiot
Heart32300: i couldnt imagine having someone control my life like that
Heart32300: thanks youre so sweet
Heart32300: bye now
Heart32300: i dont like being told im an idiot...everyone has opinions
DravisAR: LOL bye bye, hope you end up speeking french
Heart32300: i do speak french
DravisAR: haha so you know how to surrender properly then
Heart32300: oh of course...arent u witty
Heart32300: i dont surrender bc i dont fight to begin with...but if i would i wouldnt back down
DravisAR: Sure ya would....you want terrorists running around rampantly
Heart32300: no i dont
DravisAR: raping and pillaging little dumb white girls like yourself....cept they just strap bombs to themselves and blow people up
Heart32300: i think something needs to be done about that i just think this is the wrong way to do it and im not a little dumb white girl
DravisAR: LOL whats the right way?
DravisAR: drop happy meals on them until they are all fat and stupid?
DravisAR: When you have a rabid dog in your backyard, trying to get in to kill your kids, for no apparent reason other than they are undereducated and easily persuaded by instinct and emotion, what do you do?
DravisAR: You dont nicely ask it to calm down
DravisAR: You put one between its eyes and burn the body
Heart32300: no...but i guess theyd be a lot like us then...i cant really answer that bc i dont have the answer either but i truely think that we can do something better...and i personally think the whole reason. that theyre in our yard trying to kill people is bc we fucked them over and did things we shouldnt i think it was planned...i dont think theyre here just bc theyre under educated and influenced
Heart32300: and not everyone is a terriorist
Heart32300: they thrive off of the things we do to their country the weaknesses they create in us
DravisAR: LOL wait wait wait
DravisAR: We caused them to be kill our citizens?
Heart32300: nevermind...youre so right im a dumb white girl...bush is god war is great...
DravisAR: Bush isnt god
DravisAR: war isnt great
DravisAR: But honestly, considering how many people died in the WTC attacks
DravisAR: I think your complacent
DravisAR: And I think your the problem with this country today
Heart32300: um yeah bush and all his little friends made hella bank off this and himand his father have huge connections with the people were fighting now and theyre making bank off it too
Heart32300: ok
Heart32300: thats alright
DravisAR: Oh look, more MM propoganda
Heart32300: i think that the wtc is a huge issue and we needed to fight the people who did that but not everyone else and their brother so bush could get even
DravisAR: LOL....well continue this later, I gotta head out
DravisAR: bye bye
Heart32300: yeah im good bye
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:25:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't waste your time on dumb twat.

Or dumb males, for that matter.

Vote Republican... and don't bother arguing with libs.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:35:33 PM EDT
[#2]
"hella bank"?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:38:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:41:06 PM EDT
[#4]

This is fucking classic.....
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:43:56 PM EDT
[#5]
HAHAHA what a dumb bitch, she can go flap her labia
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:45:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I get this dull aching pain behind my eyes every time I read the stunning stupidity in damned near ANY AIM convo.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:46:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

This is fucking classic.....

yea, that made my day.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:47:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:22:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I get this dull aching pain behind my eyes every time I read the stunning stupidity in damned near ANY AIM convo.

I quit talking in AIM to most people for exactly that reason.
One of the worst? "They say we are like supposed to have free speech and all that.  People just need to leave the Dixie Chicks alone."

i still think the fat ones fat!

what a dumb bitch,,,,  

i dont have the answers but it could be done better,,BS wtf is that,,,tell her to go cry to mommy why her boyfreind stood up and left her,,to fight while she sits at home a crys that she cant get a  extra mocho fuckin chino or some junk!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:42:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Insert disc.

Run program.

Education done.

We are truly turning into a nation of robots. This stupid chick believes everything she sees on television.

If she understood it like I do, it is humans against the orcs...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top