Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 12:48:53 PM EDT
Since we have now become a noban nation (yeah!!), anyone looked into modifying their rifle to include the banned features (other than 30 rd mags)?  What is required?

I did see th link(s) on the RRA 6 position collapsible stock which I think  I might try.  What about adding the bayonet lug?  and the "normal" A2 flash hider?  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:34:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been looking at it. Posted in the special buy section. I am pretty sure the collapsible stocks can't be retrofited, but if I am wrong please let me know.
The lug and flash hider is basically a barrel replacement. The bird cage was pressed on so it would meet the rules. I think it would be too short if it got cut off and threaded, as that would be the other option. But that doesn't fix the lug.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:38:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine is underway. Johnny McEldoo can thread the barrel for you.

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:38:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered the correct stuff from RRA.

I'll be converting mine as soon as the parts arrive.

#52 here.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:49:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not real worried about a bayo lug on that one. Do any "accessories" mount on the bayo lug, other than a bayonet?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:13:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Done.  i switched out the fixed stock for the RRA coll. stock minutes after the ban set.  I am going to replace the FFH and FSB soon, maybe this weekend.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top