Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 12:38:01 PM EDT
How do we get the anti-gunners from concentrating on firearms, to the criminals, accountability on parenting, and prison sentances for violent crimes?

I don't have the answers to these questions unfortunately, but...

How do we get parents to stop leaving thier children at the malls for the day while they go to work?

How do we get these kids that are driving up the violent gun related crimes off of the street?

How do we get the parents to give a good family life, instead of driving thier kids to gangs?

How do we get the government to stop treating drugs as a crime, and start treating it as a sickness, an addiction. Make more room and longer sentances for rapists and murderers in prison?

How do we bring back manners and value for life?

It drives me crazy that the antis are concentrating completely on the WRONG things. Why can't they see that? Are they so stupid? Will it ever happen?????
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:44:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I think offering free sterilization is the best thing we could do.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:44:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:03:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I think offering free sterilization is the best thing we could do.

I agree, don't let them breed. Suggest gay marrage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top