Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/14/2004 9:30:10 AM EDT
Don't get me wrong hey a rubbers better than nothing, but there is some real nasty shit out there even with a rubber on.  And college campuses are crawling with it that last I heard one in 4 college girls at certain colleges have a std.

My eyes were really opened when I found out a real nice girl i knew had a std, even the girls I consider nice are getting them.

Its scary out there!

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:31:40 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Don't get me wrong hey a rubbers better than nothing, but there is some real nasty shit out there even with a rubber on.  And college campuses are crawling with it that last I heard one in 4 college girls at certain colleges have a std.

My eyes were really opened when I found out a real nice girl i knew had a std, even the girls I consider nice are getting them.

Its scary out there!

Only screw high school dropouts.

Thank God I'm married, I hate rubbers
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:32:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

+1

Edited to fix the implication that I screw high school drop outs.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:33:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah but then you have to worry about big bubba when you get locked up!

On another note A BJ with a rubber is perfectly safe right? feels horrible but better than herpes.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:35:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Rubbers suck, but the shit going around now will kill you.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:35:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I do, kinda

I have never been a pussy hound, just sleeping around with whatever, (not even my drunkest nights)

I have always taken the time to see what the girl was like, and how she acted.

That shit is scary son, for real not only STDs, but little Ghosties running around when im only 24,
and some of the stupid shit I have seen friends do.

One guy I know had the clap, another girl had an abortion.

Looks are deceiving, and it only takes one time out of 100 to turn shit sour.

I am not one of those "Abstinence is the best policy" drum beater types.

I know what I did when i was a kid, and I know what most kids will do,

however I think safe sex is not BS,

do you know how many "nice" (i.e. religous raised, good morals) girls out there don't know about condoms, or trust some jack ass to "just put in in for a second"

I just want the kids to be safe. STDs are scary.

Rubbers suck, but better than a kick in the nuts.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:36:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Actually it's 1 in 3 that have an STD. Checkout this thread for more info.  www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=267458
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:37:21 AM EDT
[#7]
I heard a doctor say something like "We wear full scrubs, mask, and gloves to work on a patient that has AIDS to make sure we don't catch anything, but if I was to have sex with that person I'm supposedly OK with taking all our clothes off and putting a condom on his penis." LOL.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:37:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah but then you have to worry about big bubba when you get locked up!

On another note A BJ with a rubber is perfectly safe right? feels horrible but better than herpes.

whats the point?

I mean I know its still a BJ, but that shit would just get boring.

I'd be like, damn.... whats on TV.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:38:40 AM EDT
[#9]
You could always require the girl to get tested before you sleep with her.  But, that would make you an irresponsible whore...oops sorry wrong thread.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:39:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Condoms will only prevent pregnancy, but you still could get whatever social disease if you come in contact with body fluids. So as the Indiana Jones movie goes, "Choose wisely."
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:49:12 AM EDT
[#11]
you can even get STD's from a kiss on the lips!

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:49:44 AM EDT
[#12]
No such thing as 'safe' sex. Invented during the initial AIDS scare, which most seem to be cavalier about these days anyay. Saw an editorial on PBS news a few years back about homosexuals living in the fast lane, & the general attitude re: AIDS wasn't 'if', but 'when' they would contract it. Seems to be the attitude in general, not just among homosexuals.

Oh well - live & learn, or die tryin'. Self-imposed process of elimination, I suppose. Just leaves more room for the rest of us. My only b!th w/ it concerns all the innocents who get infected from 2ndary, non-behaviorially-related exposure. Infant AIDS, & acquisition via blood transfusion are examples.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:00:38 AM EDT
[#13]
My definition of safe sex: wait till your married so you can enjoy it with no shame, guilt, or broken relationships.

-chicken
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:02:40 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
You could always require the girl to get tested before you sleep with her.  But, that would make you an irresponsible whore...oops sorry wrong thread.

Good point !

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:04:57 AM EDT
[#15]
That's why you wait until you get married.  It ain't that bad and you don't have to worry about clap.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Panophobic eh?  Life is risky...  Make efforts to minimize the risk, but don't hide from it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:10:13 AM EDT
[#17]
If your scared keep your cock in your pants. Have some self control.  MHO
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:12:12 AM EDT
[#18]
After a few one or two nighters, and one really bad scare, I am probably out of the game until I meet the one I will marry.  I am not all that impressed with what most women do or say anyways, and sticking around one long enough to get in her drawers doesn't appeal to me.  When I find one I can be around and like, who doesn't say and do DUMB shit, it won't matter if I am having sex with her, I will be so impressed with everything else.  Sex is EASY to find.  A woman with like political views who wants to go shooting and camping is HARD to find.  

ETA:Always went protected, except once, hence the really bad scare.  Still get nervous every time since then.  I'd rather get a good BJ and fall asleep.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:14:42 AM EDT
[#19]
You guys are so negative....that also means 2 out of 3 girls are clean as a whistle!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:15:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Yep.....condoms do next to nothing for HPV, not 100% for AIDS which also takes many months to show on a test......there's just too much risk involved to call it safe, or so is my opinion. I'll stick to waiting for marriage, myself.

Posted by chicken_little:
My definition of safe sex: wait till your married so you can enjoy it with no shame, guilt, or broken relationships.

Wait till the archive server is up, then search for 'divorce'.......
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:16:25 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
You guys are so negative....that also means 2 out of 3 girls are clean as a whistle!!!

oH HAHA, lay russian roulette with 2 bullets. If yeah get shot on the first turn yeah get an std
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:18:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Some of the stuff out there now there is no cure for and it either slowly and painfully kills you or you just simply never can get rid of it and it has reoccurring symptoms.

Both of these diseases are spread through viruses that are known to be smaller than the common imperfections that are found in condoms.

Condoms will not save you from anything even an unwanted pregnancy.

You do what you want but this boy is through having any kind of sex till he's married.

Even before I get married both of us will have to take every STD test known to man.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:20:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:27:52 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, if that whistle is covered in cottage cheese and ketchup.

Makes for great nachos
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:29:43 AM EDT
[#25]
The only "Safe Sex" is abstinence.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:32:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Your forearms must be huge!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:32:49 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
That's why you wait until you get married.  It ain't that bad and you don't have to worry about clap.

Would you buy a pair of shoes witout trying them on to make sure they fit?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:35:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Why do you think the drug companies pay so much to develop and advertise the "more convenient" Herpes medications at Prime Time rates?  CDC says 1 in 4 US women and 1 in 5 US men have genital herpes (HSV1 or HSV2).  So a medication that means whores only have to remember to take it once or twice a day so they can prevent outbreaks of sores and still sleep with people is selling extremely well.  Add to this that the CDC says new strains of ghonorrea and clamydia that are antibiotic resistant are increasing at an alarming rate (over 30% new cases in 2003), and the general issues with AIDS, increasing drug use, increasing acceptance of gay and bisexual "lifestyles" and "experimentation", and you have a rather terrifying epidemiological mixing bowl.

Interesting how boring people who live with moral integrity don't have to worry so much about this stuff, except for all my tax dollars that get spent studying and fighting diseases that are largely behaviourally preventable.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:38:32 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
The only "Safe Sex" is abstinence.

BigDozer66

Ok, but Rosie and her 5 sisters are going to be disappointed when I tell them.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:39:20 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

-chicken

+1

Otner notes:

(A) Testing is not 100% reliable, since many STDs are transmissable before they are detectable.

(B) Ever torn a rubber glove while working on something? Same thing can happen to that other kind of rubber

(C) If it leaks, and one of you have something, you're very possibly screwed in more way than one... It only takes a small amount of fluid to transmit...

(D) The 'Wedding Cake' joke is less apt to apply if neither of you have done it before...
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:39:52 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Why do you think the drug companies pay so much to develop and advertise the "more convenient" Herpes medications at Prime Time rates?  CDC says 1 in 4 US women and 1 in 5 US men have genital herpes (HSV1 or HSV2).  So a medication that means whores only have to remember to take it once or twice a day so they can prevent outbreaks of sores and still sleep with people is selling extremely well.  Add to this that the CDC says new strains of ghonorrea and clamydia that are antibiotic resistant are increasing at an alarming rate (over 30% new cases in 2003), and the general issues with AIDS, increasing drug use, increasing acceptance of gay and bisexual "lifestyles" and "experimentation", and you have a rather terrifying epidemiological mixing bowl.

Interesting how boring people who live with moral integrity don't have to worry so much about this stuff, except for all my tax dollars that get spent studying and fighting diseases that are largely behaviourally preventable.

I don't stress it, thats just nature cleansing itself. We should help it all we can. Take the warning labels off of most products and let stupidity take its course.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:44:18 AM EDT
[#32]
When was marriage found to cure all STD’s?  
Also the term now in use is “Safer Sex” not safe sex.
NoKarma
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:51:52 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If trying on shoes would get me some hideous fungus, then you betcha I wouldn't try before I buy...

Sex outside of marriage is basically russian roulette. You can't tell who has STD's and who doesn't, and people are RARELY honest about that sort of thing.

This is why God intended for virgins to marry each other. That way they are not trading horrid diseases and cursing their children with said diseases.

But nobody listens to God anymore. He's not very hip to the times, you know....
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:53:29 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
When was marriage found to cure all STD’s?  
Also the term now in use is “Safer Sex” not safe sex.
NoKarma

Marriage between two people who have kept themselves pure until their wedding and who do not defile the wedding bed with adultery is a darn good cure for STD's......

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:57:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:00:46 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
This is why God intended for virgins to marry each other. That way they are not trading horrid diseases and cursing their children with said diseases.

You've got to be kidding me...  With TB, cholera, and all the other diseases omnipresent before good medicine and hygene, you think god took time to create a plan to avoid the transmission of STDs?  How about on the 8th day, god created soap!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:04:52 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I have seen most of your pics in the 'Hot Guys on AR15.com thread.'

You have little to fear from an STD.  

TRG

Just because you and sgtar15 are life partners, doesn't mean you shouldn't be concerned for your health TRG!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:18:29 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

One day soon people are in for a wake up call.....
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:43:07 AM EDT
[#39]

TRG

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:44:06 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

One day soon people are in for a wake up call.....

Or not...
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:46:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Condoms are only protecting the girl, you heard it here first.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:21:29 PM EDT
[#43]
First time I donated blood was several months after having unprotected sex with someone I'd just met.   About one week after I donated blood I came home and on my caller ID were calls from a medical lab and from the state health department.  Scared the living SHIT out of me!!     Neither left a message and when I called the numbers back neither had even heard of me.  I've given blood several times since and no red flags so maybe "someone" was trying to tell me something.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:26:45 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

TRG

Oh that was pretty dam funny. First time I laughed reading some thing on this site.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:28:25 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Condoms are only protecting the girl, you heard it here first.

Condoms are made for one thing, not getting some on preg. Nothing else beyond that. MTV and the other fuckers have made the hype it does more.

And you still have a good chance of getting her preg even with a condom.

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:43:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:48:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Condoms break way too often, IMO.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:51:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Condoms aren't so bad now that they come in XL!

I'm just glad I'm married to a hot little thing now for 22yrs!

If I had to go looking for something new, I'd probably just switch off from right to left hand........

but I'd still wear a condom......

can't be too careful nowadays you know!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:52:25 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Condoms aren't so bad now that they come in XL!

I'm just glad I'm married to a hot little thing now for 22yrs!

If I had to go looking for something new, I'd probably just switch off from right to left hand........

but I'd still wear a condom......

can't be too careful nowadays you know!

For when you wash dishes you mean
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:53:16 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If trying on shoes would get me some hideous fungus, then you betcha I wouldn't try before I buy...

Sex outside of marriage is basically russian roulette. You can't tell who has STD's and who doesn't, and people are RARELY honest about that sort of thing.

+1, AMEN!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top