Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 5:59:26 AM EDT
I'll be taking this to the range and shooting some holes in it.  Will probably put the bumper sticker on the cats litter box.  Will probably mail all shot up stuff and pics of bumper sticker back to Move-on.

Ain't it great to never grow up.

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:26:13 AM EDT
[#1]
They actually have a pic of him at an anti-Vietnam demo on the cover ????
Damn, these people a truly "fellow travellers"...... they embrace the fact that his a traitor !!!

CKMorley
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:27:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Damn, these people a truly "fellow travellers"...... they embrace the fact that his a traitor !!!

CKMorley

My first thoughts!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:28:59 AM EDT
[#3]
BASTARDS !!!

Mine came in about two weeks ago, and NO sticker.

I tried to give the DVD away here, but no one wanted it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:40:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

CKMorley

Damn, same thought here.  They KNOW their market and keep pounding it.  Fucking grey hair and New Age hippy scum.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:43:39 AM EDT
[#5]
They have a picture of Komrade Kerry in his fatigues but I don't see the ribbons he normally wore on them.  I wonder if they photoshopped them out until it could be determined if he actually earned them or not.

What a buffoon.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:44:38 AM EDT
[#6]
More pics of the contents.

I just love ALL of the shit he says he is "going to do".  He makes a great Monday moron quarterback.

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:45:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I didnt even open mine. I just threw it out. I love spending idiots money!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:54:51 AM EDT
[#8]
They suggest watching a Kerry video after eating!?!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top