Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 5:43:26 AM EDT
I went to a local gunshop yesterday, and in anticipation of the AWB sunset they were paniced!
30rd mags for 10 Bucks!  Best of all, I bought a brand new 20in A3 for 600 BUCKS!  3 Days ago they wanted 895 for them!  I hope it only gets worse!!  And to make it as sweet as possible, WIN Q3131a for 2.80/20rds.  I am in heaven!  
Anyone else seen similar effects at their local shops yet?  Now all I need is for the Aimpoint Comp ML2 to go on sale for 100 bucks, yeah right!

I'm a member of PETA too, People Eating Tasty Animals!hug.gif
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:15:00 AM EDT
[#1]
FYI - petagunner, this is an Industry forum for those with questions specifically directed to Bushmaster Firearms, Inc.

Suspect ya really should have used the AR Discussion forum......

BTW, welcome aboard.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:19:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, Sorry.  In my excitement I went to the wrong place.  Can a team member move this to where it is supposed to be?  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:21:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yeah, Sorry.  In my excitement I went to the wrong place.  Can a team member move this to where it is supposed to be?  

No but a MODERATOR could........, how 'bout it mods???

Mike
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:44:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top