Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 5:24:12 AM EDT
I kown most of you can't stand the DU. I amuse myself sometimes by reading their posts, but this one really pisses me off. Now they're going after the troops.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=102&topic_id=825648&mesg_id=825648
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:29:34 AM EDT
[#1]
rofl there are some big idiots on that site

i am already banned :P
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:36:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow, they are truly delusional over at DU.  When someone asks for a confirmation of the report, they are accused of drinking the Kool-Aid.  Apparently asking for factual information is a No-no.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:37:46 AM EDT
[#3]
WHY does ANYONE give the folks over there ANY credence at all???  They're a bunch of raving LUNATICS!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:39:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Here are some of the qoutes:

--And Bush doesn't understand why he's compared to Hitler

--Bush-taking hostages?!!!

--I'm beginning th think UBL more correct than anyone in THIS government

--our troops had the option of volunteering or not- unlike their vicitms nt

--Is it OK to invade an innocent country and murder 30,000 of her citizens for NOTHING??

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:00:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Wow, they are truly delusional over at DU.  When someone asks for a confirmation of the report, they are accused of drinking the Kool-Aid.  Apparently asking for factual information is a No-no.

They can't handle the truth.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:02:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Here are some of the qoutes:

--And Bush doesn't understand why he's compared to Hitler

--Bush-taking hostages?!!!

--I'm beginning th think UBL more correct than anyone in THIS government

--our troops had the option of volunteering or not- unlike their vicitms nt

--Is it OK to invade an innocent country and murder 30,000 of her citizens for NOTHING??

It is simple, Iraq signed a cease-fire agreement which they didn't honor.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:24:59 AM EDT
[#7]
The military needs to "outsource" their Iraqi woman prisoner program to save money.  I volunteer to hold one at my house (hope my wife doesn't mind).

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top