Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 8:31:37 PM EDT
I was talking to a friend on the phone tonight. He mentioned some kind of shitstorm in Iraq.  I haven't been watching news or anything lately due to some personal matters, so I had no idea what has been going on, ......  

So I said:  "What in the sam hell is going on NOW!!! "

He said:  "Well there's been all sorts of "stuff" happening in Iraq the last few days."

I said: "Like what?"

He said:  "Well, ...... for one thing there's been about twenty five people killed there."

To which I replied:  "Oh NO, what the hell happened?"   (I always hate to hear that kind of thing, it tears at my heart.  (honestly it does)  

He explained:  "Well there was this Bradley fighting vehicle that got hit and command didn't want any of it's weapons taken by unfriendlies so they ordered it destroyed.  And so they sent a couple of planes to destroy it.  And about twenty five towelheads were hoping around on it chanting and celebrating when the planes dropped their loads on it and the bombs killed them all."

I interrupted him, saying:  "Wait a minute, ............ I thought you said twenty five PEOPLE were killed?     Whew, you really had me worried there for a minute."  

We both laughed out loud.

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:34:19 PM EDT
[#1]
They were people.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:35:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:39:26 PM EDT
[#3]
.... Hey ZEN, how the hell are you man? How's the missile-silo home coming along.

... Winston Wolf AKA your ole' buddy SEF from the early ARFCOM days.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:41:08 PM EDT
[#4]
ZEN returns and the AWB collapses on the same day!  Truly a historical day at AR15.com.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:47:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Missed you. Welcome back.

marsh
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:11:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Hey SEF and Marsh, good to see you.

Sadly, the missile silo is no more. The feds didn't like me occupying it, so the raided it a year ago. It was a hell of a fire fight.  Didn't you hear about it? It was all over the news.  

"Montana gun nut stand off in missile silo ends in violence, 350 gun grabbers wounded"  

Dateline Montana:  

Self proclaimed gun nut and "local character" is in custody today after five month stand off with local, state and federal authorities.  Over 350 federal employees have been wounded in the stand off.  All shot in the buttocks by the gun nut in question. It seems he could have killed many of the govt's best, but preferred instead to shoot them in the behind.  

All federal officials will recover but will not be sitting right for several months.

Zen, (the gun nut) will be charged with unlawfully occupying a missile silo, contributing to the deliquecy of 18 year old women, unauthorized use of an ar15, and wounding or seriously hurting a whole lot of assholes from washington DC.

When asked for comment Zen said:  "I just wanted to hit them in the brains so they could not infect the rest of the world with their defective genes"  

The federal prosicuter was not amused and has sentenced Zen to life in the electric chair.

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:31:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
They were people.

key word here is "were". Now they really are a "peaceful people".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top