Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 7:03:28 PM EDT
I recieved a subscription offer in the mail from Gun Tests magazine. They say they have no advertising to bias their results. Anybody have the subscription?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:06:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I have no use for it, period.

I did subscribe for a year, then canceled it.  If they had charged me $2 an issue, I would have felt jipped.

BTW, they also turned me over to a collection agency for a subscription that I never asked for.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:11:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I asked the same question a few months back.  The majority said not to waste my time with it.

Here's the link to my thread.
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=250510
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:14:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Sometimes they have pretty good info, but you're better off just reading reviews on this board, IMO. More detail, you can ask direct questions, etc. And you're not paying for crap you don't care about (best .17 HMR revolver? WHO CARES?).
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:19:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:33:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I asked the same question a few months back.  The majority said not to waste my time with it.

Here's the link to my thread.
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=250510

Whooops! Sorry about the dupe! Should have done a search.
Well, that's good enough for me, and into the trash it goes.
Thanks guys!

Edited for spelling error
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:35:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Haha!  Oh yeah, it's great as long as you like snub nosed revolvers, single-shot  shot guns, and .22s.  Not that there is anything wrong with these items per say, but for cryin' out loud, there are other guns folks are interested in!!!

-REAPER2502
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:18:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Haha!  Oh yeah, it's great as long as you like snub nosed revolvers, single-shot  shot guns, and .22s.  Not that there is anything wrong with these items per say, but for cryin' out loud, there are other guns folks are interested in!!!

-REAPER2502

To be fair, I did see a comparison between the R96 and the M17S in there. I've only read two issues, though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top