Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 6:52:22 PM EDT
In addition to all the mis-reporting in the news today, we've got 2500 guests here tonight. Weird. THey missed all the jubilation, pics, and EVIL last night.

Oh well. Hi everyone! You're a day late. We're a dollar short. Welcome.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:56:54 PM EDT
[#1]
understandable  in most other cases it would be tonight   say your car registration was due on the 13 you would have till misnight to pay it.  and the BATFE waited till 11:30 this morning to tell everyone that it expired at 12:01 this morning
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:59:53 PM EDT
[#2]
newbies
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:00:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Was I the only onw who thought this site would see a significant traffic increase today??
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:02:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome to yesterday lurkers.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:11:48 PM EDT
[#6]
The news reports arent reporting misinformation.

Just today I was mowing the yard when all of a sudden a small band of skateboarders came skating down the road naked screaming and shooting their black assault rifles. I thought to myself, " thanks alot George W now crime is gonna go through the roof.

Then the icecream truck came around as I was finishing up mowing the yard. I ran up to the truck anxious to get a red slurper when a middle eastern fello from inside axed me if I wanted to buy some assault weapons. I said no and he just handed me an AK47 and drove off. Needless to say I was shocked I and destroyed the weapon pronto and called the local police to report the it. They told me theyre hands were tied because Bush let all the assault chine guns flood the country.

Its messed up man.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:14:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I have an excuse I had to sleep early last night and woke up late anyway. I only got out of work a few hours ago.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:17:27 PM EDT
[#8]
The scary thing is that they (media, HCI, Democrats, etc) wanted to have a debate on the AWB, and couldn't even bother to find out when it really ended!!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top