Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 6:39:05 PM EDT
It actually gives more coverage to our side, and the antis come across as dumbasses, especially check out the very last sentence in the article

and for those that think there is no difference b/w republicans and democrats:
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:57:00 PM EDT
[#1]
fixed the last one.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:05:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:26:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That's a disgusting article.  It is obvious bias when they start the story with info on full autos.  And the repeated appearance of the word "clips" is just aggravating.  The common "scanner" of news staries will take a few highlights from it and conclude that there will be a relaxation of the NFA laws.

Thanks for posting it.  The added commentary was interesting.

i was curious about that.  i don't know why that gun shop (i go there all the time) would even let them take pictures of the MP5.....? but he did make it a point to say several times that the ban had nothing to do with MGs
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:33:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:36:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
That's a disgusting article.  It is obvious bias when they start the story with info on full autos.  And the repeated appearance of the word "clips" is just aggravating.  The common "scanner" of news staries will take a few highlights from it and conclude that there will be a relaxation of the NFA laws.

i was curious about that.  i don't know why that gun shop (i go there all the time) would even let them take pictures of the MP5.....? but he did make it a point to say several times that the ban had nothing to do with MGs

That is fact.  I suspect the media duped the gentleman in question into showing his full autos.  That would afford them the spin they needed for their article.

]

Nothin beats showing a class 3 on the news...

I'm yet to see ONE unbiased report... not ONE

- BG
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:37:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Does Jack Flyn know that the purpose of the 2nd amendment is to protect military weapons???
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:37:38 PM EDT
[#8]
class 3 license..  another misunderstanding.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:39:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is fact.  I suspect the media duped the gentleman in question into showing his full autos.  That would afford them the spin they needed for their article.

]

Nothin beats showing a class 3 on the news...

I'm yet to see ONE unbiased report... not ONE

- BG

Cavuto today.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top