Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 6:36:06 PM EDT
All morning today FOX was claiming that Sean Hannity was going to present the facts and debate the now dead assault weapons ban on tonight's Hannity and Colmes.  I rushed home from seeing the President tonight and made sure I was in front of the tube at 9:00.  There was ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION OF WEAPONS OF ANY KIND FOR THE ENTIRE HOUR!!!  Since Hannity is such a lightweight I am actually glad he didn't open his mouth about it.  I am hoping that after today we're just not going to hear about it anymore...  THE LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!

BTW: Did big head Cavuto mention it.  They were saying he was going to do a show on the "economic impact" of the end of the ban... what a laugh!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:39:01 PM EDT
[#1]
it will be over soon.

like the y2k crap.

when people realize the sky isnt falling they will go back to watching brittany get fat.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:49:16 PM EDT
[#3]
MIchael Savage did a segment on it. He's not a sugar coated conservative like Hannity is though.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:49:30 PM EDT
[#4]
hannity sucks. he is another bush-bot who will attack you if you dare question *ANYTHING* bush has said or done.

"Sean, I don't think it was a good idea for Bush to let Ted Kennedy write the Education bill."

"WHAT?! You must support Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden then!! Get off my show, you liberal, seminar caller!!"
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:12:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
MIchael Savage did a segment on it. He's not a sugar coated conservative like Hannity is though.

You're right....Savage is just a pretentious asshole, who basically only speaks to hear himself talk.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:14:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're right....Savage is just a pretentious asshole, who basically only speaks to hear himself talk.

i always thought he was a closeted homo, myself.

bill o'reilly LOVES to hear himself talk.

the only good radio personalities are rush and boortz.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:15:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is an asshole sometimes but at least he seems honest. Sean is everyones best friend that he "admires so much". I like Sean but he wont talk about your gun rights.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:16:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i always thought he was a closeted homo, myself.

bill o'reilly LOVES to hear himself talk.

the only good radio personalities are rush and boortz.

Talk about 2 guys that like to hear themselves talk.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:30:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Every AM radio talk show host is only out to hear his/her own voice.  some of them just happen to spit out some important information/debates once in a while.  I like listening to them, it's amazing how two conservative hosts can have two completely different opinions on something.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:33:05 PM EDT
[#10]
You can't expect anything on TV to be very helpful on this.

It just isn't commercially viable to say assault weapons are OK.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:33:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I also heard this morning that they "were going to debate the AWB which was ending tonight" .  They soon changed their regular reporting to say that the ban had already ended and I'm guessing that once they discovered the truth they also realized the topic of their debate had dissappeared....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
BTW: Did big head Cavuto mention it.  They were saying he was going to do a show on the "economic impact" of the end of the ban... what a laugh!

Cavuto did a good segment www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=274152
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:36:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:41:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Hannity took a call on his radio show today, and did explain the proper definition of machinegun, then ragged on kerry on his BS pro gun stance.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:34:53 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sean is everyones best friend that he "admires so much". I like Sean but he wont talk about your gun rights.

No shit!  I thought after he did the Matt and Katy show he was going to jump over to their side.  He still talks about "how nice they are"... WHAT A SCHMUCK!!!!  Sean Hannity is an ass-licking cheese dick!

I'll take Savage over Hannity any day.  Savage is the only conservative on the radio telling it exactly like it is about the Muslims.  And I am down with his "borders, language, culture" mantra!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:37:50 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
it will be over soon.

like the y2k crap.

when people realize the sky isnt falling they will go back to watching brittany get fat.

Britney's getting fat?

I dont think she is, but Al "the Bore" Gore sure as hell is
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:44:09 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
it will be over soon.

like the y2k crap.

Britney's getting fat?

WTF? What kind of fat? Like just a little tummy fat........or thats a huge bitch fat?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:56:08 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Savage is the only conservative on the radio telling it exactly like it is about the Muslims.  

Not entirely true.  

Laura Ingraham did TWO whole shows on the Beslan massacre and that it is radical ISLAMICS that murdered those children.  She and Savage were just about the only ones ringing the bell on that.  

Also, Laurie Roth (www.therothshow.com) is on board against the islamo-fascists.  

Mark Furhman is another one (local in Spokane, WA)

G. Gordon Liddy--my all time favorite right-wing talk show host has had the "war-time" edition going since 9-11--he knows it's the radical islamists too.  

Hannity is a tool.  

Savage is funny, but is his own cult of personality.

Rush--I can't listen to him for more than 10 mins.  Too pompous.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:06:39 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Rush--I can't listen to him for more than 10 mins.  Too pompous.  

Then you don't 'get' rush. Any pomposity you detect is meant to annoy the people who hate him for it - mainly libs.

Just like how he used to talk about golfing after people complained how he talked about golf too much.

When you realize that and are in on the joke,  it's rather enjoyable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top