Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 6:32:21 PM EDT
I have a Ruger MKI 14 rounder and two 50 round 10/22 mags that have a "lifetime" warranty that need to be replaced.  My guess is I'm still screwed.

There used to be someone who made steel 10/22 mags that were supposed to be outstanding. I do remember they were terribly expensive even before the ban. Wonder if they still are in business.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:45:55 PM EDT
[#1]
ATK owns them. Email me, and I will give you my number at work, I work for a firearms distributor and will not post the number or the name.  I have the new number for Ramline there.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:49:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't trust Ramline stuff.  I have a Beretta 92 F that came with 2 fifteen round magazines.  I bought 2 eighteen round Ramline magazines.  Neither of the Ramline mags ever worked correctly.

This may be just my experience, but I would use some caution.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:33:11 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a reason why they are called "JAMLINE".
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:32:03 AM EDT
[#5]
True but the 50 rounders work in my 10/22 anyway. The problem is they will split down the seams if you drop it when loaded.  I had sent a 12 rounder in for replacement after the ban and all they would do is give you credit in their catalog. Didn't see anything in there I wanted so I just let it slide. May wait and see if they make any improvements in them first.

rlm1911 I'll keep that in mind, thanks.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:36:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Mitchell arms made the fifties. Out of biz long ago I
believe.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:36:38 AM EDT
[#7]
butler creek will be making 50 round 10/22 mags
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:51:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
butler creek will be making 50 round 10/22 mags

BC have made 25 rounders during the ban for import, but never 50 rounders. What makes you think they will start making  50 rounders now when the never did before. Those would be long suckers in that BC mags are single stack unlike the old Ramlines which were double stack.

BTW, I have a bunch of old Ramline 30 and 50 round 10/22 mags. Half of which are split. In the old days you could just mail them the old mag back and they would send you a new one. For awhile they were replaceing hi-caps with enough 10 rounders to make up difference. Obviously, not the same thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top