Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 6:07:09 PM EDT
Two Americans being interviewed on Fox News that rode out the hurricane in Grenada said they had "3 hours warning". I'm calling BULLSHIT. I'm betting they didn't even bother paying attention to weather until it was too late. We saw that thing coming for a long way out.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:17:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:20:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
3 Hours?

www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2004/images/ivan091304-1345z.jpg

I don't think I understand your reply. I"m talking about Grenada, an island in the southeastern Caribbean that's already been run over by Ivan.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:24:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:26:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Its like having an elephant in your living room...............You know!

Three hours my ass!

Hahhaa ok I get it now. Yup, MORONS. "Gee, what's the huge mass of cyclonic clouds?"
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:33:25 PM EDT
[#5]
last I heard it's only been moving at about 11mph for the last few days
WTF are Americans doing in Grenada anyway? didn't the marines have to kick some native ass down there in the 80s?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:36:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
last I heard it's only been moving at about 11mph for the last few days
WTF are Americans doing in Grenada anyway? didn't the marines have to kick some native ass down there in the 80s?

Want to know the funny part? Before it hit they interviewed MEDICAL STUDENTS pleading for US TROOPS to come RESCUE them. Sound familiar? I bet it's the only time in their lives they wished US Troops were with them too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top