Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 5:36:12 PM EDT
What a difference from their "editorial" about the AWB last year!

premium.cnn.com/pr/video/meta/politics/2004/09/13/rodgers.assault.weapons.ban.cnn.np.smil

Hey, if CNN is telling the truth, things aren't as glum as we're making it out to be.  Of course, that's no reason to stop or slow down our fighting.

They even called the ammo feeding devices "magazines", and called them "semi-automatic"!  Of course I turned the sound down when the Brady bitch began flapping her lip.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:51:51 PM EDT
[#1]
They've probably been innundated by a flood of angry, indignant emails from gun owners correcting all their stupid mistakes.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:55:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I just sent them a message praising their truth-telling, and blasting them for their lies last year.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:06:37 PM EDT
[#3]
It's about time..........good for CNN.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:10:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:13:47 PM EDT
[#5]

I see that the Clue Fairy finally
paid them their yearly visit.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:28:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They've probably been innundated by a flood of angry, indignant emails from gun owners correcting all their stupid mistakes.

No shit!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:27:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No shit!

+1

I sent 'em a poison pen email today pointing them to atf.gov and saying things like "disingenuous," "disgusted," "yellow journalism," "misinformation," etc.  Must've been a full inbox from folks when they started dispensing that tripe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top