Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 5:08:10 PM EDT
"These are not guns that can be used for hunting," says New York Democratic Representative Carolyn McCarthy. "These are guns that should definitely not be in the home to protect you."

Geez New Yorkers, get her the hell out of here!

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0904/172738.html
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:09:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Put up a poll to see if anyone cares.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:11:48 PM EDT
[#2]
And yet ANOTHER asshat politician who SWORE an OATH to uphold and defend the Constitution that has NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT IT SAYS OR MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:14:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
And yet ANOTHER asshat politician who SWORE an OATH to uphold and defend the Constitution that has NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT IT SAYS OR MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be willing to bet the majority of Congress has never read the US Constitution
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:18:17 PM EDT
[#4]
commie.

ya know. we need another movement like McCarthy had back in the 50's.

only it would outcast all that tries\tried to crap on the BOR..........

you say you dont like the second ammendmet?.....COMMIE!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:19:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Bushy carbine to defend my home and I live in this harpy's congressional district!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:22:58 PM EDT
[#6]
"Do you now or have you ever in the past avocated laws or policies that are in direct violation of the Constitution of the United States and if so, why?"

I would pay SERIOUS money to watch politicians try and squirm their way around THAT question.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:42:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't you just love school marm politicians that are so smart and condescending?!?

With this kind of attitude towards the 'great unwashed', is it any wonder this country is in the shape it's in?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:46:48 PM EDT
[#8]
"This is KTUL, Kay-tool television channel 8, for pricks, dicks, cockasses, fuckwits, and other tools. Later this evening, we will have a voice-essay on How We Can Tell Bush Beats His Wife and How To Aid The Terrorists In The War On Terror, but first, here's Carolyn McCarthy to tell us about the assault-weapons ban."
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:51:49 PM EDT
[#9]

she needs a Dirty Sanchez
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top