Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 5:07:26 PM EDT
Thats right, I heard those very words come out of the mouth of a sister of one of the victums of the DC sniper Lee Malvo & co. She was against the sunset of the AWB and was speaking to a radio news crew.

I feel sorry for her loss, but we went from a sporting weapon to a WMD over night!! Wow, now I feel really powerful.

WHAT A FUCKING DUMB ASS THIS BITCH IS!!!!

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:12:12 PM EDT
[#1]
They were stolen guns that were used in DC sniper case.
And post bans.

Ban didn't keep her family be any safer, did it?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:13:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw one of Al-Sadr's guys holding a varient of the AR-15 (and plenty of AKs, FALs, etc.).

BUSH WAS RIGHT!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:17:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:25:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:32:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:39:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If thats the case, Saddam had hundreds of thousands of WMD's so the liberals should Shut the Fuck Up by this standard.

That's actually a good way to think about it!  SAW/AWs are WMD here in the states, but we didn't find any in Iraq!!    
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:47:07 PM EDT
[#7]
The DC killer(I refuse to call him a sniper because that's what he wants to be called) could have done that with a plain old hunting rifle.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:05:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top