Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 3:38:20 PM EDT
...with my digicam

Here I was doing my homework when I heard my dogs freaking out. I thought somebody was in the backyard, so I did a perimeter check. The pool area was clear, as was the sideyard and dog run.

I went out front and when I opened the door these two bloodthirsty beasts were staring me down. I almost reverted to training and sprayed them with a wall of lead out of my bullethose

I tried to "schoo" them, but the blue eyed pitbull fella rolled onto his back and started wagging his tail.The black one was a bot more cautious, but took a drink. I took this as a threat and grabbed my cell phone dialing animal control to come get these beasts.

It was about 100 today, so I turned the hose on and they took a drink. I even threw em a dog biscuit.

I went and grabbed my camera to "shoot" a couple pics:

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#1]
You're a good man.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:43:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Whaaat Timmy fell in the well.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:43:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Man, Scares me too.

Look at the black one in the second photograph getting ready to jump for your throat while his tan buddy hides behind the funny looking tree or bush, ready to cover the black one's six. They're clever alright.

You live in a mean neighborhood.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#4]

You have grass in Kalifornia? The growing-on-the-ground kind, I mean?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top