Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 1:13:04 PM EDT
They're still pretending the ban is in effect today, and still pretending that semiautomatics are "weapons of war".

www.bradycampaign.org/press/release.php?release=588

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:14:24 PM EDT
[#1]
clock seems to still be going
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:20:44 PM EDT
[#2]
At 5:20 EDT the brady clock says it has 40 minutes remaining
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:22:08 PM EDT
[#3]

ON LAST DAY OF ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN,
A MIAMI POLICEWOMAN LIES IN A HOSPITAL,
RECOVERING FROM AN AK-47 ATTACK

And I ask once again... WHAT THE *FUCK* DOES AN AK-47 HAVE TO DO WITH THE CLINTON GUN BAN?

Can ANY of you anti-gun FUCKTARDS answer that ONE SIMPLE QUESTION?

<crickets>

Yeah, I thought so, you lying motherfucking assclowns.

Let me answer the question for you.  The 1994 Clinton Gun Ban HAS *NOTHING* (zero, nada, zip, zlitch, bupkis) to do with AK-47's.

Now, take your OUTRIGHT LIES and go fuck yourselves!  LEAVE US LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS THE HELL ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<pant, pant, pant>

</end rant>
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#4]
furthermore, how can an ak47 attack someone? Last time I checked, they are just a bunch of metal and wood. Its not like they think on thier own, much like gun grabbers. They both cant operate on thier own.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:27:30 PM EDT
[#5]
The clock is still wrong, and no matter what happens it will be spun in to an AK-47 even if it was a baseball bat.  

But the bat could habe been made in to or out of a stock of an AK-47.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:28:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They're still pretending the ban is in effect today, and still pretending that semiautomatics are "weapons of war"

How about weapons of maas destruction, that's a better one.

Tell to dick heads at the Brady Bunch, that the common ordinary person until recently, throughout USA history from day 1, has bougth the rifles the military uses.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:29:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Furthermore, if the ban is still in effect or this attack occured before the ban expires, how could this happen?  It's against the law to possess those weapons.  Don't those BAD men know that?   They can't have those evil weapons.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:35:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I have faxed the Brady assholes several times today & will do so again before I leave! Heh heh!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:14:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

ON LAST DAY OF ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN,
A MIAMI POLICEWOMAN LIES IN A HOSPITAL,
RECOVERING FROM AN AK-47 ATTACK

And I ask once again... WHAT THE *FUCK* DOES AN AK-47 HAVE TO DO WITH THE CLINTON GUN BAN?

Can ANY of you anti-gun FUCKTARDS answer that ONE SIMPLE QUESTION?

<crickets>

Yeah, I thought so, you lying motherfucking assclowns.

Let me answer the question for you.  The 1994 Clinton Gun Ban HAS *NOTHING* (zero, nada, zip, zlitch, bupkis) to do with AK-47's.

Now, take your OUTRIGHT LIES and go fuck yourselves!  LEAVE US LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS THE HELL ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<pant, pant, pant>

</end rant>

Right on, my thoughts also.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:22:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:26:02 PM EDT
[#12]
I called those fucking pricks like 4 times preteding to be a anti-gunner and kept informing them the ban is already over and to look at the ATF web site and they were like well the ATF is wrong, then I said do you guys have plans to try and make a new ban and they said people are in a meeting right now.   BUNCH OF FUCKTARDS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top