Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 12:54:43 PM EDT
I am sick and tired of MSNBC, FOX, CNN all the BS networks with the assault weapons as if as sson as you have one it's evil and unpolitically correct, this is not only gonna backfire for Kerry, McCarthy, Kennedy, Fienstien and Schumer but the media also hyping all the bs. I am ranting here.......
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:55:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Your gonna have to leave the TV off till election day then...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:56:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Haven't had one to turn off for almost 10 yrs now.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:58:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Why should I pay for cable if they are spouting BS, I would not mind if it was free I would turn it off and forget about it, what gets me mad I am paying to hear this, I am seriously considering disconnecting my cable.....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:00:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why should I pay for cable if they are spouting BS, I would not mind if it was free, what gets me mad I am paying to hear this, I am seriously considering disconnecting my cable.....

Libs own the media.  It does suck.  the AWb is all they have right now so were gonna hear it till election day.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:00:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Kinda makes you forget all about Dan Blather and his CBS "Memogate" forgeries.

Remember, the Media don't control what you think - they control what you think ABOUT.

[Nelson]

Ha-ha made you look!

[/Nelson]

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:01:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I hear ya! I can't stand it .
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:01:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Haven't had one to turn off for almost 10 yrs now.

The Media are like crack whores they will do anything for a few bucks and ratings, I really would like to turn it off for good.....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:04:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Now they are saying pistol grips are for aiming, I really thought the sights and where you point the weapon are where your point of aim will be....garbage.....what other kind of lies to sway opinions are these asshats up to.....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:05:56 PM EDT
[#9]
As the old Marxist saying goest, "tell a lie offten enough, and it will become truth."
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
As the old Marxist saying goest, "tell a lie offten enough, and it will become truth."

If I cannot trust the media for somthing like this I cannot trust them for anything.....F%$k em...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:12:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Ive heard a bunch of crazy s@!t today myself...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:15:08 PM EDT
[#12]
TV?  It's everywhere!  At every top of the hour radio newsbite, they are crying about the AWB sunset.  I'm really getting sick of it, but it is good in a way that its THEM crying, and us celebrating.  Still, the lies and attempts to invoke emotional responses are unbelievable today.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:15:45 PM EDT
[#13]
media is just the Liberals mouth.......

they fucked up and now can't quit bitching about it......

Ban ?   What Ban?
Sorry F'rs thats yesterdays news.

If you are going to watch then turn down the volume and add your own verbage....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:18:29 PM EDT
[#14]
I jus watched the news here talking about the AWB, they have no clue as to what they are talking about. and I quote." Its been 10 years, a decade, now ppl can buy the weapons they once use to be able to own." I jus laughed. The only one that was speaking the truth was LaPierre from NRA, saying "You couldve gotten the same weapons on Fri as you can on Tues."

The media has no idea.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:21:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
media is just the Liberals mouth.......

they fucked up and now can't quit bitching about it......

Ban ?   What Ban?
Sorry F'rs thats yesterdays news.

If you are going to watch then turn down the volume and add your own verbage....

I think I am gonna pop in a DVD and play the part in Blackhawk Down where the guys says "It's what you do now that's important", I need some positive things in my life right now....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:23:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Now they are saying pistol grips are for aiming, I really thought the sights and where you point the weapon are where your point of aim will be....garbage.....what other kind of lies to sway opinions are these asshats up to.....

I thought pistol grips were for "spray firing" from the hip!? Isn't that the BS we have been hearing?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:34:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought pistol grips were for "spray firing" from the hip!? Isn't that the BS we have been hearing?

Exactly everyone with a semiauto rifle according to the media is a hip spraying criminal, there is no one talked about who is law abiding maybe like me who cannot afford to go more than twice a month to a range and maybe shoot a couple of hundred rounds.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top