Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 12:14:43 PM EDT
It seems that it is going to continue with incorrect information and ongoing debates. I'm not sure how this could affect laws on a state level, it may be a good thing if  people could be informed on the truth of the matter, but I don't think the liberal media want's that.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:15:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Until election day?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:15:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I can hear the drum outside my window already....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:15:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Until they can doctor up some black and white photos of George Bush on the grassy knoll  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:16:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Until there is a new one
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:36:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I imagine the furor will die down in a couple of days, but you can bet that any time anyone gets shot from now until election day, it's going to be with an 'assault weapon'.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:40:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I imagine the furor will die down in a couple of days, but you can bet that any time anyone gets shot from now until election day, it's going to be with an 'assault weapon'.  

Yup by Wednesday Ivan will be hitting the US, Iraq, the election , will all toss this AW rhetoric aside for a while.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:57:33 PM EDT
[#7]
This is a subject that us gun owners know about, we know the facts, so we can see the irresponsible and outright lies that the mainstream media reports, it amazes me that reporters don't do research and have the truthful facts before feeding it to the public. How can so many of them be so unethical?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:04:30 PM EDT
[#8]

How long will the Media beat the AWB drum?

Kinda makes you forget all about Dan Blather and his CBS "Memogate" forgeries.

Remember, the Media don't control what you think - they control what you think ABOUT.

[Nelson]

Ha-ha made you look!

[/Nelson]

I posted this in another thread but it applies here too.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:08:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Until Ivan hits the Florida Panhandle.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:12:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Until the next shiny bauble presents itself. Today's news media makes early MTV look like focused, thoughtful prgramming.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:08:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Alot less talk today. Through 30 min of local news and 30 min of Today Show , there was just the Kerry quote about "Bush making it easier for terrorists" by "allowing" the AWB to expire. I suspect complete silence by tomarrow
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:43:55 AM EDT
[#12]
This is a subject that us gun owners know about, we know the facts, so we can see the irresponsible and outright lies that the mainstream media reports, it amazes me that reporters don't do research and have the truthful facts before feeding it to the public. How can so many of them be so unethical?    HAPJACK

(i dont know how to do the quote thing)

i also got mad because if you watched the images you could see gunstore owners pointing to the flashider and retracting and collapsing the stock, however the blabber went on and on.  
 NOW when i watch ANY thing presented by the media i wonder what kind of spin has been put on it.  " former employees of a chemical plant becoming sick,  doctors embezzling from hospitals,  hospitals butchering patients on the operating table, public officials involved in improper situations" and on and on and on.     my point is the media knows the truth they just choose to control the peoples thoughts.   if you caught them in this lie how many more did they tell on subjects that you knew nothing about?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:58:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Until the end of the election, and during the beginning of the next session of congress via  Diana Fineswine.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:00:22 AM EDT
[#14]

Until Ivan hits the Florida Panhandle.

Bingo

In other words about another 24-48 hours.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:00:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Only long enough for the internet to tear apart their arguments and destroy what little credablity they have .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top