Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 11:59:58 AM EDT
OK, I'll admit, I have some reservations about Wayne LaPierre but he did a DAMN FINE job of tearing the AWB, anti gunners and Skerry a new ass.

Thanks, Wayne.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:59:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought Shepard Smith did a good job of not letting the anti state blatant lies, too.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Wayne always does a good job on TV.  He has a tough job but is an all around class act.  

Wasnt he the one who called the ATF jack booted thugs after Waco?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:04:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't think Wayne did a good enough job explaining what type of guns were banned.  I saw him on Fox and Friends this morning and he did the same poor job.  He's used to speaking to educated gun owners that know the difference.  When on national TV, he needs to explain with more details.  It was obvious that E.D. thought the ban was on machine guns and Wayne needed to drive the point home that machine guns had nothing to do with the AWB.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:10:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got done watching the exchange on Fox and I think Wayne did a good job not great but good. And the gun ban guy looked like a whiner and pussy. over all i would give it a solid  B+ . Could have been better but it was still pretty good.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:13:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw Wayne on Fox this morning, and I thought he could have done better.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:18:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I agree there isn`t enough detail as to just how rediculous this "ban" that wasn`t really a ban was.
But i don`t know if that would even educate anyone, they see NRA and are already convinced they are the devil. If you showed everyone clearly what it was about they would most likely say "oh well guns are bad lets REALLY ban them then.

Do finstien and the rest REALLY not know what the "ban" banned? They keep saying "back on the street" Do they even look to see what was sold the last 10 years? They must be in full knowledge of whats going on but continue with those scare tactics for the cattle that have no clue. At which point should lose all credibility because they are flat out lieng and that COULD be proven so easily..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top