Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 10:54:01 AM EDT
So I woke up this morning at 0500. After my quick shower, I took a peek outside. No assault weapons flooding the street. Okay, my street isn't that major, maybe they'd be concentrated elsewhere.

At about 0650, the bus I boarded turned onto Braddock, a very major road. Nothing there! This was getting suspect. Finally, as I reached school, I did a quick search of the grounds. There were no machine guns or even semi-autos flooding ANYWHERE around here! Now, since this is a relatively anti-gun part of VA, I expect that they wouldn't all be picked up by happy children. Plus, there was no blood, either. Which leads me to believe one thing:

THE SENATORS LIED!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:56:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Many before you posted this same thing.  Sorry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top