Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 10:33:57 AM EDT
Ok, so I'm catching on (in depth) as to the real problem here.  kinda consolodating info, if you will..

local tv/radio/paper all get their info from higher ups.  There are NO investigative reporters anymore (well, IF there are, they're investigating something stupid)

I heard on the radio this morning from several different sources about the sunset, all were saying the same bs.  same with the news on tv last night.

so I'm thinking UPI/AP  and possibly abc/nbc/cbs are all getting their info off the wire... where this info originates from ?  .gov?

also, how can these groups of liars make up the shit they do, and the media regurgites it and the sheep suck it up.

I'm puzzled, it is beyond the realm of my thinking. WTH?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:35:28 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
There are NO investigative reporters anymore (well, IF there are, they're investigating something stupid)

Ditto. The last good one was John Stossel, and now ABC has neutered him because of his demonstration of intelligent thought.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:41:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Do I need a 3-prong plug to use a media outlet ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top