Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 10:07:28 AM EDT

From Fox News. The caption reads:

Sept. 8: James Brady, the namesake of the Brady Bill that bans assault weapons, reacts to a plea not to let the ban expire.

I wonder if this idiot even realizes that the .22 revolver that was used on him and President Regan wasn't even close to being effected by the AWB.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:14:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Not to be a an ass. But since he wants to be.

Holy Shit he should be in a SCI-FI movie. He looks freaky as hell.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:16:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I respect his concern, but it has had no effect on the intended sprit of his bill.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:17:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry I fucked up again.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:17:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
www.foxnews.com/images/137963/2_21_brady_james.jpg

From Fox News. The caption reads:

Sept. 8: James Brady, the namesake of the Brady Bill that bans assault weapons, reacts to a plea not to let the ban expire.

I wonder if this idiot even realizes that the .22 revolver that was used on him and President Regan wasn't even close to being effected by the AWB.

He is probably reacting to Sarah Brady smacking him with a stick or something. (He looks like he is cowering in fear)
I'm guessing she is saying "Oh you little vegetable, why couldn't you have died in the shooting, then you could have been a martyr and I could have married a real Liberal Democrat".
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:21:18 AM EDT
[#5]
That's great...what drama

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:24:07 AM EDT
[#6]
They run on emotion.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:34:11 AM EDT
[#7]
The Brady bill doesn't have anything to do with the AWB.  They know that and more than likely pinched him to make him cry for effect.  He doesn't know a motorcycle from peanut butter.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top